Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is going to Preston?

edited August 2008 in Match Day Travel
We are planning a weekend in Liverpool next weekend, with a trip to Preston on Saturday. How many others going?

Comments

• It'll be sold out after saturdays performance. :-)
  • I've been to Preston a few years back for a wedding, shagged a fat bird

I ain't going back, not even for Charlton

Mentally scarred, especially when she left my room in the morning, 10 minutes later I staggered down to breakfast on my todd, then she comes up with two blokes and introduces her Dad and her Brother to me.

Needless to say I left skidmarks in the car park 2minutes later

salad days
  • Thank you for the insight into your love life......
  • [cite]Posted By: fatkit[/cite][p]I've been to Preston a few years back for a wedding, shagged a fat bird[/p]

Excellent, I'm heading for thetrainline.com now.
  • We'll be there as it is nearest match for us.

For those that know Deepdale they have now completed the stand on the empty side so if they get a good crowd it should be quite noisy.
  • Has anyone found anything cheaper than £70 return from London?
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite][p]Has anyone found anything cheaper than £70 return from London?[/p]

think when we looked it was cheaper but the problem with the train is that they are doing to maintenance which means 2 changes if i remember correctly and rail replacements. That is part of the reason we decided on a weekend in liverpool with day trip to preston
  • Went to the game there last year so feel like I've done my time up there for now... a family birthday could not have come at a better time really!
  • it was a good game last year
  • Was indeed, along with Cardiff, Palace and Plymouth one of the best I did last season... great finish by ZZ and it always rounds the game off nicely when you seal it late on
  • Sponsored links:

• Bit arse about face for me as staying at sons in carlisle so either coming down on train or m6 fancy train so we can go on it early..as never been there is there away boozer or is it easy to spot away bars......have this image of cute Lancashire town with windmill and blacksmith forge,,,,,but think m going to be for a shock...
  • Hopefully I'll be going!
  • No working
  • I'll be in Spain!
  • Went last year, can't get a pass this year
  • Went last year.

REM / Editors and Guillemots at Twickenham for me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Maglor[/cite]Went last year, can't get a pass this year

Me neither.
  • adsads
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: fatkit[/cite]I've been to Preston a few years back for a wedding, shagged a fat bird

I ain't going back, not even for Charlton

Mentally scarred, especially when she left my room in the morning, 10 minutes later I staggered down to breakfast on my todd, then she comes up with two blokes and introduces her Dad and her Brother to me.

Needless to say I left skidmarks in the car park 2minutes later

salad days

was it fizz from coronation street?
  • I will be there with Ms Lat for a rare long distance away day together
  • Me and Little ms Luva luva will be there.
  • Sponsored links:

• stag do
  • edited August 2008
    http://www.lep.co.uk/

Let's hope their injured defence will assist us. Although of course the opposite will happen.

Damn link not working. Basically St Ledger the centre half broke his nose and Jones another defender has 4 stitches above the eye after the midweek game against Derby. Callum Davidson the full back is also struggling with a knee injury.

So 3-0 to Preston probably :-)