Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

German fans fight back.

I don't think anyone else has posted this, but if so remove thread.

https://www.bundesligaandbeyond.net/german-football-fans/

It seems the Germans have the good sense to nip in the bud much of the crap that has blighted English football for 25 years.

Good luck to 'em.

Comments

• In so many ways, including this one, Germany seems to me like the country I thought Britain was.

Spot on
  • In so many ways, including this one, Germany seems to me like the country I thought Britain was.

Would imagine they have had to spend the last 70 years reflecting plus the fall of the wall. We seem to be stumbling about in a fog at the moment wondering who and what we are and want to be.
  • edited August 2017
    Interesting article. I'm sure the vast majority on CL would support the German model. (No, I don't mean Claudia Schiffer!)
  • JamesSeed said:

Interesting article. I'm sure the vast majority on CL would support the German model. (No, I don't mean Claudia Schiffer!)

I definitely would... Think its one of the only ways Football in the World has a chance of sustaining itself in the current way it is with fees etc.

The English | Spanish | PSG type version cant continue the way it is... We'll have £250m+ transfer next year