Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Holland/England under 21s 5:00PM KO

Match is being shown live on Sky free sport channel, 424.

Both Lookman and Gomez are starting for England alongside most of the under 20s winning team.

Comments

• Good luck to Joe on debut as skipper
  • Excellent tip, thanks.
  • Can you get this on virgin?
    We get sky sports mix but it's not listed as being on. Is there another free channel?
  • As far as I can tell it's not a Sky channel. It's called Free Sports, and it's in standard definition. It's not a high budget channel!
  • edited September 2017
    Not yet available on Virgin,but available on Freeview, Freesat,Sky, BT Channel 95, & Talk Talk.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4352562/freesports-new-free-sports-tv-channel-england-world-cup-qualifiers/
  • 1-0 Calvert- Lewis, lookman assisted.
  • 1-1, brilliant header from some Dutch guy.
  • Gomez gave up on a header but as he is left CB should have been Fry's ball. Who is he? Seems poor, slow to get out and not close enough to Joe. Give me Konza anyday.
  • Gomez gave up on a header but as he is left CB should have been Fry's ball. Who is he? Seems poor, slow to get out and not close enough to Joe. Give me Konza anyday.

Middlesbrough defender.

Off the subject with Kasey Palmer coming on, there's three ex Charlton players in the team and we are currently in league 1 without any of them.

Middlesbrough defender.

Off the subject with Kasey Palmer coming on, there's three ex Charlton players in the team and we are currently in league 1 without any of them.
    Yeh but as Daisy said we need to get used to seeing the Premiership stars of the future, albeit not in the red of Charlton :smirk: .
  • Sponsored links:

Middlesbrough defender.

And those deals will eventually earn Roland around £15m.

• Match is being shown live on Sky free sport channel, 424.

Both Lookman and Gomez are starting for England alongside most of the under 20s winning team.

Thanks very much for posting this up. Didn't know this channel was being launched.
  • From the MailOnline.

England’s key player was Ademola Lookman, the Everton winger at the heart of everything positive his team created. He is only small and slight but his speed and strength more than compensates and his scurrying surges down the right threatened to cause the hosts problems every time.

Lookman had given the Netherlands sufficient warning of the damage he could inflict but they did not heed the warnings and in the 20th minute, his trickery and cute pass enabled club-mate Dominic Calvert-Lewin to stay onside and then sweep home a goal on his Under-21 debut.