Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Duchatlet resigns........................ from STVV

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2017-09-10/duchatelet-neemt-ontslag-bij-stvv

But doesn't seem to signify too much as his partner stays on the board

"Earlier this year, it became known that the Japanese online company DMM.com became a minority shareholder of STVV. As a consequence, a change in the Truian Board of Directors is taking place.
The Japanese Yusuke Muranaka is now in the Executive Board of the Canaries. In order to make it possible, Roland Duchâtelet resigned, reports The Last News . To extend the Council from six to seven members was not desirable.
The dismissal of Duchâtelet is a decision which requires little further attention. His partner Marieke Höfte remains board member, main shareholder and chairman of the club."

Comments

• That could mean that Duchatelet will concentrate on his "other" football club; starting with improvements to the Bartrams dance floor.

Roland Out
  • DMM bought 20% of shares back in June, and then on August 7th, there were credible reports in the Belgian press, that a takeover of the club by the Japanese company was imminent. This executive appointment may well be a way of enabling DMM to get a good understanding of the football club before they commit. In other words, it may well be part of the sales pitch.

It's seems likely Duchâtelet's resignation is of little significance. All the while Marieke Höfte is chairman and major shareholder, through her he can still exercise control.
  • Still waiting for him to drop down dead. It's the only way we'll get shot of him.............
  • Sponsored links:

• 3blokes said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Still waiting for him to drop down dead. It's the only way we'll get shot of him.............

He's probably left us in his will to Katrien!!
    I lol'd that, but it was a sort of hysterical oh fuck lol :neutral:
    Then you could start a new thread.
    Counting the days until Katie goes.
    She's still here.
    Oh fuck.:)
  • I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing KM at the game yesterday. Or at least not where she usually sits
  • STVV fans saying it makes no dfference, his missus is still there, he can just step back into the scene in a nano second. He's done similar with STVV in the past but come back.
    He's a sneaky slippery lump of ...
  • cabbles said:

I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing KM at the game yesterday. Or at least not where she usually sits

• Now, if his missus were to slap in a divorce paper !!
  • cabbles said:

I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing KM at the game yesterday. Or at least not where she usually sits

Dubai? she hasn't been for ages.
  • edited September 2017
    cabbles said:

Don't know if true, but i was told she wasn't there yesterday
  • cabbles said:

Don't know if true, but i was told she wasn't there yesterday
    Weather is just turning. She probably needs some sunshine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know if this is official? Is Roland no longer part if STVV?
  • edited September 2017
    Yes, he's still there as majority shareholder and his partner Marieka is still president or whatever. He's just resigned from the board of directors because apparently STVV's administrative system can't cope with 7 directors at the same time. 6 is fine, 7 ah well squire, sucks teeth, etc. I'm sure he's still able to give them at least 2% of his precious time and jive skills.
  • edited September 2017

A statement by Mr. Duchatelet was that he has resigned to spend more time with his preferred football child Charlton Athletic.

;0)

Somebody phone Esther Rantzen right away! That buffoon can't be left alone with a child.
    FFS even the English FA understands that safeguarding issues are ones it has to take seriously!
  • is it just me or does anyone else see his name and read Doshitalot?
  • is it just me or does anyone else see his name and read Doshitalot?

Just you