Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ellenor Hospice Dinner | Ball | Fundraiser

Mrs_ForeverAddickted has asked me to post the below on her behalf

I am organising a charity event for the Ellenor Hospice, many people don't know of the work they do, so I am trying to create awareness for them as they do a very important job in supporting patients and their families facing terminal illness and uncertain futures... Me and my family have found ourselves needing their help, while my dad battles away with a very unknown type of cancer.. meaning we do not know how the next weeks or months will pan out, so through the pain and sorrow I am trying to do something very positive to help families like mine and my own family.

The event will be a ball with a 3 course dinner and dance, there will also be a talk from members of the ellenor hospice and a auction, full of auction lots which includes a generous donation of two family match tickets from Ebbsfleet United (Unfortunately Charlton didn't respond to any emails that were sent)

The event is being held on Saturday 4th November 2017 at the Royal Clarendon Hotel, Gravesend

Tickets are priced at £40 for dinner and dance (£18 for the dance if you cannot make the full evening)

I have a Facebook page where regular updates are being provided: www.facebook.com/groups/ellenorhospicecharityball/

Should you wish to purchase tickets this can be done from: www.leanne-ellenor-ball.co.uk

Or if you can't attend but would still like to donate I have the following JustGiving page

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/leanne-stevens16

As always thank you for taking the time to read the above post and from myself (@ForeverAddickted) can confirm that it has certainly been a tough year for my wife and her family so it would be extremely appreciated if people are able to help with the above, would be certainly be great to see some fellow Addicks / CharltonLifers at the above...

Many Thanks

Comments

• I have done some work with them fantastic charity and fantastic people please support them if you can
  • How weird, I'm sitting here at Dartford FC at a Dinner & Dance for the Ellenor!!
  • SO sorry to hear of your Father in Law's ill health, FA and all best wishes to your wife & the whole family at this difficult time.
  • They have taken great care of two of my close family members who sadly needed their help. They are a fantastic charity. Best wishes to your father in law.
  • The entire hospice movement do incredible work in supporting patients and their families at the absolute worst of times. I've supported as best I can a childrens' hospice in Stoke for a number of years and know first hand of the truly inspiring work they undertake. It is truly humbling.

Very best wishes in your fundraising efforts.
  • Really appreciate the kind words from you all