Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

forest away

edited August 2008 in Match Day Travel
tickets only 25quid and can get cheap return from kings x for 24quid.

should have a good few for this.

Comments

• Booked my train this morning, £30 first class return
  • edited August 2008
    Will book my ticket tonight, one of the best away trips of the season.

I don't think 1st Class is worth the extra fee on a Saturday Rothko. On Virgin you just get free tea or coffee, no food trolley :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Booked my train this morning, £30 first class return

oooh ark at her 1st class LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Booked my train this morning, £30 first class return

oooh ark at her 1st class LOL

Did first class on Eurostar at the weekend, not much difference apart from the meal, which is basically airline style food presentation.
  • Booked our train tickets about a month ago 16 quid return!! hooters here we come!!
  • Normally on a weekend 1st class from St Pancras is only six quid extra and you can pay on the train.

Just a ten minute stroll for me to the City Ground!
  • goin donny midweek instead new ground and all that.
  • doing Donny too but not Forest
  • Having a boys weekend away for this, me and my 9 year old! Best mate lives in Notts, him and his boy are forest fans, should make for a top weekend!
  • edited August 2008
    got our train tickets booked now, the boys opted for the later train home so they could go in hooters. great.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]got our train tickets booked now, the boys opted for the later train home so they could go in hooters. great.

Hooooooters - That brings back some good memories of forest/derby/leicester games
  • Manchester first class £250 a pop Virgin. booked it twice when i was with Exxon. Joke train engine blew up on first one , air con went awol on second they had to give out water as no windows could be opened. Even though they would pay never went first clas again up there.
  • Just booked train tickets £20 return. Getting there at 0930 and train back at 2030. Looks like we will have to go to hooter too!!
  • Booked my tickets on trainline.com, £22 with the booking fee. Doubt I'll bother with the first class upgrade.
  • Hooters is shite, there's far better pubs on the high street. But if girls who don't look like they want to be there wearing orange knickers your gran wouldn't wear than go for it. Also their wings are shit!