Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BEAT EL BOOKIO 2017/18 WEEK 6 RESULTS & WEEK 7 MATCHES SPONSORED BY THE NAGS HEAD, LLORET DE MAR

Buenos dias amigos.
My OCD reaches new levels as I can't bring myself to trust anyone to do this weeks workings out (I'd double check it anyhow) so this weeks BTB is sponsored by The Nags Head, Lloret de Mar free wifi. (It's my friends bar where all will get a very warm, albeit spurs from him or millwall from her welcome).
20 posters out of 87 got a return from their virtual tenner in week 6.
Collectively this week, we beat the bookie to the tune of £236.96, leaving us £931.69 down for the season.
Wins for Man U (1.83), Brighton (2.70 and Cardiff (2.62) saw @Addick Addict scoop £129.45 and is this weeks winner.
Congratulations to all winners. I hope you backed them in reality. Due to an estrella induced haze the tables below don't include small returns for @Porky and @Redmidland. I will adjust when back in Blighty.

Webbja77 still out in front.
The rest are on -£60.00

Just to recap the rules.

Each week a selection from the weekends games will be posted up.
Each weekend you'll be given a virtual tenner to put on either a single, double or treble.
Simply post your bet from the selections and we'll work out peoples virtual winnings/losses over the season.
If you don't use your bet you get -£10 for that week.
If you know you're going to be away and don't want to miss the week then PM me with your selections, though I may not have the odds to hand.
Any newbie coming in will start on the same balance as the lowest in the competition.

Below are this weeks matches. Please note dates and kick off times.
Good luck and adios.

Comments