Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Walsall vs Charlton: match thread

Thanks to whoever is on this

Come on Charlton, give us something to be happy about this evening!!!!!

Comments

• Amos
    Solly Bauer Konsa Dasilva
    JFC Kashi
    Fosu Clarke Holmes
    Magennis

Phillips Sarr Dijksteel Jackson Aribo Ahearne-Grant Dodoo
  • edited September 2017
    CHARLTON | Amos, Solly (c), Bauer, Konsa, Dasilva, Kashi, Forster-Caskey, Fosu, Clarke, Holmes, Magennis. #cafc

Still no Reeves
  • Gotta play Konsa a few times to bump up the offer in January. Wouldn't want Katie to let him go on the cheap...
  • Fumbluff said:

Gotta play Konsa a few times to bump up the offer in January. Wouldn't want Katie to let him go on the cheap...

Yeah, the Pearce injury is just smoke and mirrors...
  • sam3110 said:

Fumbluff said:

Gotta play Konsa a few times to bump up the offer in January. Wouldn't want Katie to let him go on the cheap...

Yeah, the Pearce injury is just smoke and mirrors...
    I think he meant as in ahead of Sarr
  • edited September 2017
    COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have a cold
    Work was shit today
    I am paid Friday but its already spent

C'mon you Addicks!
  • 10th league game of the season, this is where we are meant to take notice of where we are.
    Win and we are top 6.
    Lose and we are just above mid table.
    Come on Charlton lets get our season going.
  • Possibly the worst match thread intro in history. Not sure I can be bothered to follow the game now. Thought earlier we would win tonight but now having serious doubts. If we lose, I think we are all in agreement it's largely @cabbles fault

Harsh :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• No game changers on the bench again.
  • Possibly the worst match thread intro in history. Not sure I can be bothered to follow the game now. Thought earlier we would win tonight but now having serious doubts. If we lose, I think we are all in agreement it's largely @cabbles fault

And here was I trying to take the strain and make up for being asleep all of Saturday afternoon

You and ibborg can go have your bloody crab stick suppers together

For once I agree with you.
  • I am thoroughly enjoying how our great squad depth is allowing the manager to change things up a bit when things aren't going to well
  • Thoughts on the line up?
  • Southbank said:

No game changers on the bench again.

They are all starting.

One thing you can definitely say about KR is that he doesn't chop and change the team like past managers.
  • Olly Groome has just said that Reeves and Marshall will be involved on Saturday, I hope he does not mind if I wait until then before I get excited
  • Sponsored links:

• Who's the game changers to bring in? Sarr maybe. Dijkstil?

Where's my over 3.5 goals coming from

Aribo maybe!
  • Glad Marshall is nearly fit,hope he and reeves can freshen things up and give us some game changing options off the bench on Saturday.

Vetokele, Ceballos, Watt

Not sure he's quite a "game changer" but think Aribo has got more to offer.
  • Jason Pearce‏Verified account @jpearce05 18m18 minutes ago
    More
    Gutted to be missing tonight but wishing the lads all the best. @CAFCofficial
  • @JiMMy 85 @seth plum @PaddyP17

We have any commentators in the house tonight?
  • Here come the two sides...

COME ON YOU ADDICKSSSSSSSS! #cafc
  • ross1 said:

Here come the two sides...

COME ON YOU ADDICKSSSSSSSS! #cafc

Well done Ross.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!