Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POSH fan in peace

Keep hearing rumours that our match at your place is more than likely to be postponed due to international call ups.
Sure as shit little old POSH wouldn't suffer losing players so it must be you.
What do you think, a school night trip instead or will the game go ahead?
Ta

Comments

• Weve only two players who are likely to be called up so be surprised if it happens

Magennis has already been called up by Northern Ireland whilst Jay Dasilva will no doubt be called up by England U20s which means the game would go ahead yet without two of our best players.

Ezri Konsa could also get called up by England U20s which would see the game called off but wasnt selected for the last round of Internationals
  • edited September 2017
    Last international weekend we only had 2 players called up so our game went ahead.
    I believe 3 call ups and the game rescheduled

Edit: what @ForeverAddickted said
  • Last international weekend we only had 2 players called up so our game went ahead.
    I believe 3 call ups and the game rescheduled

Edit: what @ForeverAddickted said

cheers chaps, fingers crossed as on a saturday we'll bring a few and obviously it's a good day out for us simple folks
  • Karl will probably keen for the game to go ahead to avoid a fixture pile up. He said he wouldn't have had the Oldham game off.
  • If we have 3 called up can we still go ahead or is it automatic for the game to be postponed?
  • If we have 3 called up can we still go ahead or is it automatic for the game to be postponed?

It can go ahead. It's down to us to request a postponement
  • Reckon Karl Robinson should get on the phone to the Algerian National Team Coach

Get him to pick Ahmed Kashi if Robbo promises to hang up
  • Reckon Karl Robinson should get on the phone to the Algerian National Team Coach

Get him to pick Ahmed Kashi if Robbo promises to hang up

You do know that the person in the receiving bing end of a call can hang up without waiting for the caller to hang up?

Worth remembering should Robbo be bothering you in the early hours, as is call barring.
  • Sponsored links:

• Karl will probably keen for the game to go ahead to avoid a fixture pile up. He said he wouldn't have had the Oldham game off.

That's all very well, but playing a decent side like Peterborough without 2 key players and no decent cover, we're likely to lose. I'd rather play them with a stronger team
  • edited September 2017
    Konsa called up too @AdiPOSH59
    Looks like it will be postponed
  • I have it on good authority that Deschamps is looking at Naby Sarr if Varane, Koscielny or Umtiti get injured.

To do what exactly?
  • Thank fuck for that... Really didnt want to face Peterborough with key players missing from the squad
  • it would have to be called off if only Magennis was selected as we dont have any other fucking forwards, was gonna suggest a pitch invasion sit in demo to card if Konsa hadnt been called up to get game postponed, can save that now for after jan when he gets sold
  • edited September 2017
    Ezri Konsa and Jay Dasilva have both been named in the England U20s squad for their October fixtures against Italy and the Czech Republic.
    Meanwhile, Josh Magennis has been named in Northern Ireland’s squad for their two World Cup qualifiers against Germany and Norway.
    As a result of the call-ups, Charlton's home fixture against Peterborough United has been postponed
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't get this "in peace" bollocks at all.
    Then again, I had a few Stella's earlier.
  • I don't get this "in peace" bollocks at all.
    Then again, I had a few Stella's earlier.

nor do i, I'd rather they came with blood curdling threats of what they'll do if nobody answers the question.