Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mickey Flanagan 2017

edited September 2017 in Not Sports Related
Anyone been / going?

Currently queuing for an overpriced beer in the Sky bar while a non trained barman spends 15 mins trying make some idiot a cocktail

Comments

• Went a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was really good
  • Hope you enjoy, but I think it is all a bit John Bishop.
    Ok in his prime on a smaller set, but a over laboured set to a mass audience.
    Try the AmEx bar for a shocker, £6.80 a pint.
  • Saw his final warm up gig at Leicester Square Theatre and thought he was superb!
  • Went to Manchester couple of months ago. Very good.
  • Going 21st October.
  • I was going tomorrow but couldn’t be arsed with the O2, packed bars and new (and necessary) security check aggro.

Sold them on stub hub this morning.
  • Me and a handful of others went a few years ago to see him at the O2. I personally get him and find him very funny I'm just not sure the O2 is the place for comedy, the show was good but I felt like I was watching a DVD of his performance in a massive, lively theatre. Along with what others have said about bag checks, queues for everything and the price of everything I'll take a gamble on seeing some up and comers at the Chatham central theatre instead
  • Went a week ago.

Ok, but nowt special.

Obviously good bits but him going on about how minted he is grated a bit.

45 mins queuing to get in and then no security checks, fucking joke.
  • Does nt he post on here ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Went to the O2 a couple of weeks ago,it really isnt the place for comedy. Lots of sound issues in the 2nd half,O2 blamed Live Nation as they told us they are the ones who decide how many speakers etc. Love Micky Flanaghan,very funny but personally,found Back in the Game tour funnier.
  • Going tonight. Doors open 6:30, can anyone tell me what time he comes on ?
  • Meant to be 8 I think
  • He was good but not great. Other tour was better. Still a good night out.
  • Went to Manchester couple of months ago. Very good.

So did I

And only £17 a ticket
  • ChiAddick said:

He was good but not great. Other tour was better. Still a good night out.

Yeah, I'd go with that
  • Going tonight. Doors open 6:30, can anyone tell me what time he comes on ?

Let me know please, because the tickets don't say. Weird. Also how long the queues are to get in the arena & I was thinking more what time you started queueing & what time you got in. Thanks.
  • Come on last night about 8.25, suspect it would have been earlier had they got everyone in. We got there at 6.30 went through and had a few drinks, no queues at all. Went to seats about 8 and looked over the ledge to see hundreds still queueing to get in.

Accept if you get there at peak time the queues will be big
  • Buy the DVD in a couple of months and spend your huge savings on some fine wine, top quality Class A'sand a detailing of your motor.
    The advantages also include being able to rewind to hear all the jokes, a lack of irritating, noisy, smelly neighbours and a huge travel time saving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bit like watching the football league show
  • mart77 said:

Saw his final warm up gig at Leicester Square Theatre and thought he was superb!

So did I, managed to sell our o2 tickets on for 150% profit which worked out a result as it's helped with our current moving costs.