Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club Development Manager at Charlton Athletic Football Club leaves today.

After a very long time, today is my last day at Charlton Athletic Football Club. It's been an amazing time where I've met some great people but a new chapter in my life is about to begin which is very exciting. I wish everybody at CAFC the best - COYR!!! Taken from LinkedIn.

Comments

• Who is/was he?
  • edited September 2017
    Any particular reason why they are leaving..??
  • edited September 2017
    Lisa Squires, used to run VG before working for the club. Been at VG / Club since 2001.
  • cafc999 said:

I heard them say at one of the games in August that they were leaving

Something to do with being over worked and under appreciated...
  • Good luck Lisa
  • never met you Lisa but thought you did a good job with VG, even if I left it for reasons beyond your control, good luck for the future
  • She told me a few weeks ago. A real shame as she's lovely, always friendly and always has a smile on her face.

I hope she goes on to bigger and better things

;-(

• More money to be saved in wages. Hard to develop the club anyway, maybe they need a club salvage manager given the state it's in.
    What developments have actually happened, or has it mainly been a case of desperately treading water?
  • Sponsored links:

• Isn't she the lady that got all moody with the fella from the walking football team that was wearing a black and white scarf and was due to go on the pitch at half time?
  • Nug said:

Isn't she the lady that got all moody with the fella from the walking football team that was wearing a black and white scarf and was due to go on the pitch at half time?

Yes.
  • She was good when I dealt with her. I had 50+ parents and kids from my school going regularly (3 per year for the past 2 years) to games during in last promotion season on freebies all the way from...Crystal Palace territory! All of a sudden she cut the freebies, saying the parents had to pay. Was a shame because no way were they paying for tickets and the train at that time. I believe her hands were tied but I felt it really was a silly decision by the club as we were far from selling out. Lisa was always lovely to deal with though - all the best to her!
  • cafc999 said:

I heard them say at one of the games in August that they were leaving

Something to do with being over worked and under appreciated...
    I know that feeling. My very best wishes to Lisa Squires
  • Met her once and spoke to her a few times on the phone, very nice lady and was a benefit to the ailing club.
  • I've met her and dealt with her and echo that she is a very nice and professional lady. I hope she goes on to a much better role with far better and appreciative employers
  • Carter said:

I've met her and dealt with her and echo that she is a very nice and professional lady. I hope she goes on to a much better role with far better and appreciative employers

Ryanair ?