Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Expecting a baby? You might be required!

Hi all!

So, Charlton Aesthetic (my girlfriend) is starting a course in a couple of weeks. As part of the course, she will ideally observe a newborn child once a week!

If you or anyone you know (or even friends of friends) are expecting a child between October and December, please get in touch (here or by PM) and she'd be extremely grateful to arrange something! She can give more information once you're in touch, but she's very nice (and DBS-checked) and I'm certain it would be fruitful for all parties.

Thanks,

L

Comments

• I'll speak with my Wife about it but she's not expecting until 25th February (dont expect the baby till March)

Guess that'll be too late for what your Girlfriend needs?
  • I'll speak with my Wife about it but she's not expecting until 25th February (dont expect the baby till March)

Sorry to interrupt, but, if you're expecting a baby in March, what is it you're expecting in February?

:wink:
  • Ooh! Well, perhaps but it's good to know, and if the baby comes a little early then maybe it could work! Thanks for letting us know...
  • Chizz said:

I'll speak with my Wife about it but she's not expecting until 25th February (dont expect the baby till March)

Sorry to interrupt, but, if you're expecting a baby in March, what is it you're expecting in February?

25th February is her due date Mr Smartarse!! ;) - I reckon the baby will be here in March though

(Better?)
  • edited September 2017
    How do you work that one out Mystic Meg? Do you have the date when you unleashed the special FA No Fail Impregnator Sperm written in the diary?

Or are late babies just a family trait? :wink:

If you give me a nudge nearer the time, I will see if I'm busy.
  • Would she be interested in watching the conception?
  • Lefties snatching babies from their cradles now are they? ;)

And then asking them about their childhood! You couldn't make it up!
  • Daggs said:

Would she be interested in watching the conception?

Depends if the baby could fully gestate within the next 3 months. Or are you talking about a rabbit?
  • Sponsored links:

• PROMINENT bump
  • Just a little reminder that CA is still looking for an expectant mother, if you or anyone you know happens to be in such a state!
  • Chizz said:

I'll speak with my Wife about it but she's not expecting until 25th February (dont expect the baby till March)

Jose Riga to take over for a 3rd time?
  • My three babies would be up for it, if you are stuck....Im sure they wouldn't mind being 'observed' or whatever its called these days............but then again they are 20, 21 and 23 years old.
    Let me know.