Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mising from beckenham - Mya Recardo 16 Years Old.

edited September 2017 in Not Sports Related
All, if any of you are on you travels please keep an eye out, missing since Sunday from the Beckenham area, epileptic but also highly venerable to exploitation.

Quite likely has disguised her appearance and could be wearing a Hijab.

Thanks

Retweet if you can.

Comments

• Just bumping this up the page, still missing, over ten days now and concerns as to where and whom she may be with are growing.
  • very sad news this i hope she is found safe and well
  • Need to get this back at the top, must be found
  • Thanks, if anyone is further North, particularly Sheffield or Manchester please feel free to share as she may be up there. I'm helping the family so hopefully we'll have this on the digital boards by the blackwall tunnel and elsewhere next week and seeing if the police will allow me to put up a reward.

Hopefully none of that will be necessary and she's found ASAP.
  • As a father and grandfather I can't even begin to think what her family are going through.
    Hopefully she is found soon
  • Rob7Lee said:

Thanks everyone, I don't have all the details yet but she has been found in East London.

Excellent news!
  • Rob7Lee said:

Thanks everyone, I don't have all the details yet but she has been found in East London.

Really glad to hear it.

Rob, do you mind if I ask what it is you do mate?
  • I work in insurance/reinsurance, i'm a buyer of reinsurance for a Lloyds Syndicate.