Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fire certificate annoys again

In the West stand concourse some liverpool fan just came down the stairs moaning, because he isn't allowed his flag up as he doesn't have fire certificate, said he had it in Moscow Tuesday night lol

Comments

• In the West stand concourse some liverpool fan just came down the stairs moaning, because he isn't allowed his flag up as he doesn't have fire certificate, said he had it in Moscow Tuesday night lol

Blimey he is keen, Friday night with a flag for an under 23 game
  • edited September 2017
    Suggest setting fire to it...?

If it goes up in flames it proves the stewards were right... If it doesnt then surely he can hang it up?

Either way maybe someone needs to remind Robbo he should be worrying about Fleetwood tomorrow rather than worrying about a flag
  • The last time i checked my GPS The Valley wasnt in Russia.

Shame
  • Suggest setting fire to it...?

If it goes up in flames it proves the stewards were right... If it doesnt then surely he can hang it up?

Either way maybe someone needs to remind Robbo he should be worrying about Fleetwood tomorrow rather than worrying about a flag

So, I want to be sure what you're saying. You think Robinson decided that he couldn't put a flag up?
  • edited September 2017

Suggest setting fire to it...?

So, I want to be sure what you're saying. You think Robinson decided that he couldn't put a flag up?
    Think it was more of a joke that robbo was the one who wanted to put the flag up
  • Suggest setting fire to it...?

As Paulie says... I was joking that no Scouser could possibly travel down for this game so the only one there would be Robinson