Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bradford away(21/10/17) advanced purchase train tickets

The 8.33 9.05 9.35 and 10.03 are all £16 single taking just under 3 hours including a change at Leeds.

Coming back the 17.36 18.03 and 19.03 are again £16 single with same journey time and change.

Should anybody want to get the 17.36 the stations Interchange and Foster Square are between 1 and two miles from the ground, a taxi is about £4

The fares are before a railcard discount.

As for pubs I cannot advise as my recommendation last year made The Antigallican look decent. Rose and Crown with CLB74 are the men to advise.

Comments

• Just to add virgin east coast do a group save on 3 more adults
    As for pubs at least this one was open elfs
  • Also there is a direct train to Bradford Interchange Dep Kings Cross 10.48 arr 13.37 price £13.70, for the return journey see details above.
  • Re Pubs - last season we went to the Bradford Brewery (Rawson Road) which was good.
  • Barrack tavern last year
  • clb74 said:

Barrack tavern last year

It was the New Beehive, on Westgate.
  • 2nd pub
  • clb74 said:

2nd pub

The first one was better. As for drinking in somebody's living room after the game, you have no shame.
  • clb74 said:

2nd pub

The first one was better. As for drinking in somebody's living room after the game, you have no shame.
    No way can you say the first pub was better, it was run by the Addams family.
  • clb74 said:

2nd pub

No way can you say the first pub was better, it was run by the Addams family.
    I don't care, at least we did not invade somebody's bedroom.
  • Sponsored links:

• I still have 1 adult return train ticket spare for £30.

Kings X 8.03 - Arrives Bradford 10.56 (Via Leeds)

Bradford Interchange 19.03 - Arrives Kings X 21.54

Potentially interested.
  • iamdan said:

I still have 1 adult return train ticket spare for £30.

Potentially interested.
    inbox me if you want it.

This is a bargain fare.

Rosie is familiar with Bradford after last season and will ensure you have a good day out.
  • www.akbars.co.uk

Not been for a few years but this was an absolutely stonking curry house. Went there with an ex-waiter and got the VIP trearment. Naans the size of a table-top.

• I'm thinking of heading up for this. I just checked train tickets, £100 return!! Jesus!
  • ozaddick said:

I'm thinking of heading up for this. I just checked train tickets, £100 return!! Jesus!

maybe @roseandcrown still has a spare ticket,if not, do you qualify for a railcard under 25,over 60 etc, you can buy these & get a third of fares on the day.I've just checked advanced fares & the cheapest i can see is £43.50 outward,£36.50 back,unless you want to leave very early where there are £36.50 fares available.
  • Thanks @clive . Trouble is I'm out Friday night celebrating my mums birthday, so a 8 am train from kings x is way to early for me.
  • A severe weather warning has been issued for Saturday in the Greater London area, i would advise people travelling to Bradford to check rail websites especially Southeastern for the latest information.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2635167#extra-uk-content
    @ozaddick hope you have a enjoyable night & manage to get to Bradford.
  • Thank you @clive .
  • Sponsored links:

This still going?
  • Am sure rosencrown had sold the spares
  • _nam11 said:

I still have 1 adult return train ticket spare for £30.

This still going?
    I might have a spare match ticket at cost price @_nam11 if you or anyone needs one.
  • I bought the spare from R&C.
  • No stress cheers mate.

Trains are pretty high. Had a sudden change of plan so could’ve gone. Not to worry, thanks anyway @RedChaser hope you’re well!
  • _nam11 said:

No stress cheers mate.

Trains are pretty high. Had a sudden change of plan so could’ve gone. Not to worry, thanks anyway @RedChaser hope you’re well!

All good mate, how's married life treating you?
  • _nam11 said:

No stress cheers mate.

Typical Charlton fan, using trains as a drug
  • ozaddick said:

I'm thinking of heading up for this. I just checked train tickets, £100 return!! Jesus!

I'll look out for you @ozaddick if you make it.
  • ozaddick said:

I'll look out for you @ozaddick if you make it.
    I'll be there! Hope to see you too.