Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bury away advanced purchase train tickets-13/1/18

edited October 2017 in Match Day Travel
Tickets now on sale between Euston /Manchester Piccadilly £23.00 [15.20] singles in each direction,plenty of trains to choose from,allow at least 75 mins for travel between Bury & Manchester,Tram fare about £5.00.
Railcard fares in brackets.

Comments

• this coupled with the overnight stop in wigan have got to be 2 of the least looked forward to away trips.
  • this coupled with the overnight stop in wigan have got to be 2 of the least looked forward to away trips.

These would be two of the better ones for me, two pleasant little towns for a day out.

Clearly you have bad memories of meeting @ricky_otto and I on the train back from Manchester last year........

Clearly you have bad memories of meeting @ricky_otto and I on the train back from Manchester last year........
    probably the highlight of the day!

after being abused by johnson and being jeered at by supporters of a team nicknamed the shakers!.

would of attended wigan if wasnt over the festive perioud, eyeing up doing blackpool with likely overnight stay.
  • What's Bury's record for frozen pitches?
  • ChiAddick said:

What's Bury's record for frozen pitches?

Don't have that info but they dont have undersoil heating.

whilst i was checking them out the other clubs we play in dec/jan/feb without undersoil heating are;

southend
    blackpool
    doncaster

after being abused by johnson and being jeered at by supporters of a team nicknamed the shakers!.

would of attended wigan if wasnt over the festive perioud, eyeing up doing blackpool with likely overnight stay.
    You look forward to Blackpool? An easily pleased man.

You look forward to Blackpool? An easily pleased man.
    As long as there’s not some fella hanging around, cap in hand for a pint :wink:
  • Virgin sale,for those who haven't already booked.
    https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/sale/?
  • Cheers @clive just picked up a return for £22. Was looking at this the other day grumbling that they were about £80...
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers @clive just picked up a return for £22. Was looking at this the other day grumbling that they were about £80...

What train you getting back? All ones i can see back are at least £24 quid?

That's coming back the Sunday

That's coming back the Sunday
    Cheers.
  • Good man @clive - got Glasgow - Wigan return for £12