Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn away advance train tickets-16/12/17

The cheapest tickets available at the moment are £25.00 [£16.50] singles in both directions, on the following trains.
Dep Euston 08.00 Arr Blackburn 11.26
Dep Euston 09.00 Arr Blackburn 12.24
Dep Euston 11.00 Arr Blackburn 14.24
Changing at Manchester Piccadilly & Bolton.
Dep Blackburn 17.31 Arr Euston 20.15
Dep Blackburn 18.31 Arr Euston 21.33
Changing at Preston
Railcard fares in Brackets.

Comments

• Anyone else doing this @oohaahmortimer sponsored poor numbers away day?

I have just booked the 9am out of Euston and 18.31 back.
  • I’m up for this. @RedChaser you and your lad going to this?
  • Virgin offer a 20% discount on their website for groups of 3 or more. We got returns to Preston for £58 yesterday, not cheap but that line's always a rip-off.
  • ozaddick said:

I’m up for this. @RedChaser you and your lad going to this?

Might just be me Oz, son has got something else on and cousin doesn't normally venture the other side of the Pennines. Have a safe trip over and let me know if you want me to get you a ticket. Take care.
  • be good to get some decent numbers as to what is now a big game, but having done a few up north away games before Xmas i am guessing 250.
  • RedChaser said:

ozaddick said:

I’m up for this. @RedChaser you and your lad going to this?

Might just be me Oz, son has got something else on and cousin doesn't normally venture the other side of the Pennines. Have a safe trip over and let me know if you want me to get you a ticket. Take care.
    Will do red, cheers.
  • i probably would of done it if in jan but don't get the interest from mates like it used to, don't think it has much to do with Roland just getting older and people have other things to spend there money on.
  • i probably would of done it if in jan but don't get the interest from mates like it used to, don't think it has much to do with Roland just getting older and people have other things to spend there money on.

Or fed up with you!

Joke.