Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Scunthorpe v Charlton

At Glanford Park or the live feed, your marks please:

Amos:
Solly:
Konsa:
Bauer:
Sarr:
Marshall:
Forster-Caskey:
Kashi:
DaSilva:
R.Holmes:
Magennis:

Ahearne-Grant: n/a
Hackett-Fairchild: n/a

Comments

• On the feed.

Amos: 6.5
    Solly: 6.5
    Konsa: 6
    Bauer: 6
    Sarr: 7
    Marshall: 6
    Forster-Caskey: 8 joint mom
    Kashi: 8 joint mom
    DaSilva: 7.5
    R.Holmes: 6
    Magennis: 7 lone furrow
  • Watched on stream
    Amos: 7
    Solly: 6.5
    Konsa: 7.5
    Bauer: 7.5
    Forster-Caskey: 7
    Kashi: 7
    DaSilva: 6
    R.Holmes: 7
    Magennis: 6
  • edited November 2017
    Ifollow

Solly: 6
    Konsa: 7
    Bauer: 7
    Marshall: 5.5 Not been impressed with him, Too early to judge as he has come back from injury. But his control is shocking at times and his one on one with the keeper was truly pathetic.
    Forster-Caskey: 6
    DaSilva: 7
    Magennis: 5 As our only striker he really needs to start scoring. All round play no where near as good as last season.

No one on the bench to be able to change things about. We were much better then Scunthorpe first half. and Josh and Marshall should have scored. Scunthorpe were nothing besides the 2 class goals Morris scored. Get a full squad and we can piss this league.
  • edited November 2017
    Amos: 6.5 No chance with the two worldies not sure about the two man wall for 1st tho
    Solly: 6 Steady and committed
    Konsa: 7.5 Very assured and comfortable with Bauer alongside him good game
    Bauer: 7.5 Glad to see him back solid as a rock subbed late on
    Sarr: 6 Played at left back bit of a mixed bag today but worth his place
    Marshall: 5.5 Very disappointing, lots of ball little end product, missed a one on one again crossing very inconsistent.
    Forster-Caskey: 8 In top form enjoying his football at the moment
    Kashi: 6.5 Usual tidy and busy had the foul given against him I think for 1st goal
    DaSilva: 6.5 Lots of pace and energy in midfield not so effective when LB after Bauer went off
    R.Holmes: 7 Usual Ricky tireless running with the ball sadly nothing to show for it
    Magennis: 6 Hit the post unlucky not to score, kept going but didn't always hold it up like he should have. Tough ask ploughing a lone furrow week in week out.
  • Leuth said:

We played pretty well for the most part. Looking forward to the idiotic stream of 3s and 4s

That went well.
  • masicat said:

Leuth said:

We played pretty well for the most part. Looking forward to the idiotic stream of 3s and 4s

That went well.
    Reverse psychology :P
  • Solid performance, but there will be one reason only as to why we don’t go up this year.. Josh magennis is not good enough! The amount of chances he has squandered this year is adding up
  • Amos: 7 - top save, 2 Amoses couldn't have stopped their goals, better kicking
    Solly: 6 - looked a bit slow I thought
    Konsa: 7 - some great defending but what was that daft business at the end all about?
    Bauer: 7 - solid
    Sarr: 7 - I like Naby, some heroic kicking clearances
    Marshall: 5.5 - runs but not much else there, should have scored his 1v1
    Forster-Caskey: 6.5 - I really like JFC but don't get much to come off for him today
    Kashi: 7.5 - MOTM just everywhere doing everything at all times
    DaSilva: 6.5 - unaccustomed to him there, he did a job but not much end product
    R.Holmes: 7 - so passionate and energetic today but no joy
    Magennis: 5.5 - frustrated and caught offside few times. More shooting than I'm used to from him but no goal!

Ahearne-Grant: n/a
    Hackett-Fairchild: n/a
  • Sponsored links:

• Amos: 7
    Konsa: 7
    Bauer: 7
    Sarr: 6
    Forster-Caskey: 6
    DaSilva: 6
    Magennis: 5
  • At the game.

Solly:6
    Konsa:7
    Bauer:8
    Sarr:7
    Marshall:6
    Forster-Caskey:6
    Kashi:7
    DaSilva:7
    Holmes :8
    Magennis:5
  • Ar trhe game

Solly:6.5
    Konsa: 6.5
    Bauer: 6.5
    Marshall: 6.5
    Forster-Caskey: 6.5
    Kashi: 6,5
    DaSilva: 6.5
    R.Holmes: 6.5
    Magennis: 6
  • Watched on ifollow (but really sharp...)
    Amos: 6
    Solly:6
    Konsa:7
    Bauer:7
    Sarr:7
    Marshall:6
    Forster-Caskey:7
    Kashi:7
    DaSilva:7
    Holmes :7.5
    Magennis:7
  • One of those games that we should just shrug our shoulders and put behind us - thought we were better team but incisiveness is not our strong point.

Amos: 6.5 - brilliant save in 1st half, maybe at fault for wall positioning for first goal, but not a cat-in-hells chance for 2nd.
    Solly: 6 average.
    Konsa: 6.5 Solid, maybe a bit elaborate at times.
    Bauer: 6.5 Solid, nothing got past him
    Sarr: 6.5 as per Bauer
    Marshall: 5 Hmmm, i have my doubts about him, should have done better with 1 on 1 , his second touch made it harder for him
    Forster-Caskey: 6.5 ran around a bit.
    Kashi: 7 Intelligent, industrious and sometimes inventive.
    DaSilva: 7.5 best player on park, was everywhere and skilful with it
    R.Holmes: 6 ran around a lot.
    Magennis: 5 didnt run around much. Should have scored with header. The more i see of him, the more i think he's simply not very good.
  • RedChaser said:

Amos: 6.5 No chance with the two worldies not sure about the two man wall for 1st tho
    Marshall: 5.5 Very disappointing, lots of ball little end product, missed a one on one again crossing very inconsistent.
    Kashi: 6.5 Usual tidy and busy had the foul given against him I think for 1st goal
    DaSilva: 6.5 Lots of pace and energy in midfield not so effective when LB after Bauer went off
    R.Holmes: 7 Usual Ricky tireless running with the ball sadly nothing to show for it
    Magennis: 6 Hit the post unlucky not to score, kept going but didn't always hold it up like he should have. Tough ask ploughing a lone furrow week in week out.

Magennis unlucky not to score? Absolute sitter
  • edited November 2017

RedChaser said:

Disagree, he'll be gutted he never scored but a difficult acute angle for a header and he did the correct thing heading back across the keeper. Have a look at that goal attempt again :wink:. Here's a still of it;
    Sorry Lancs couldn't let that one go without correction.
  • Leuth said:

Why not just stick to the request and not post comments, it’s like you can’t help yourself becomes a bit tedious. People can give what marks they want.
    I hope you see the irony.
  • Will come back and make notes later. Writing long things on my tablet sucks.

Konsa: 8
    Bauer: 8
    Sarr: 7.5
    Marshall: 5.5
    Kashi: 8
    DaSilva: 7
    Magennis: 5.5

• Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Disagree, he'll be gutted he never scored but a difficult acute angle for a header and he did the correct thing heading back across the keeper. Have a look at that goal attempt again :wink:. Here's a still of it;
    Was actually a great save
  • When was Magennis' last goal with his feet ?
  • wmcf123 said:

When was Magennis' last goal with his feet ?

For us I can't remember. He had one for San Marino for NI, but all his goals for us this year have been with his head.

And think it's harsh to call that header a sitter. As mentioned keeper made a save and it hit the inside of the far post from a really acute angle.

That said, he had two with his feet that he should have put on target.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Everyone entitled to their opinion but I don't agree with that. I don't see it was a difficult angle, I see it as a complete sitter. The still proves nothing as can be misleading. I was there but couldn't see it clearly. Having watched the replay, I stand by the fact it was a sitter and i haven't conclusively seen it was a save.

IF it was a save by Gilks, then perhaps some slack as it would have gone in, stand by the fact he should have scored IMO
  • edited November 2017

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Everyone entitled to their opinion but I don't agree with that. I don't see it was a difficult angle, I see it as a complete sitter. The still proves nothing as can be misleading. I was there but couldn't see it clearly. Having watched the replay, I stand by the fact it was a sitter and i haven't conclusively seen it was a save.

IF it was a save by Gilks, then perhaps some slack as it would have gone in, stand by the fact he should have scored IMO
    A sitter by my definition is in front of a virtual open goal. He wasn't so we'll have to beg to differ and KR has said the keeper got a finger tip on it :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

A sitter by my definition is in front of a virtual open goal. He wasn't so we'll have to beg to differ and KR has said the keeper got a finger tip on it :wink:
    If he did then fair enough is a very good save and magennis is unlucky.
    Happy to differ on opinion, be boring if we always agreed but I'm disappointed that an International striker missed that chance.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Gilks saved it 100%.
  • I love Magennis' work rate and attitude but we really need someone that can score regular goals when we are not playing well. I don't think you can go up without a 20 goal striker; yes, I'm aware these are very hard to find
  • masicat said:

Leuth said:

Why not just stick to the request and not post comments, it’s like you can’t help yourself becomes a bit tedious. People can give what marks they want.
    I hope you see the irony.
    i can but felt it needed to be said its every week and i think people are getting sick of it, there's a post match comments thread ffs, the whole idea of the marks is that people give there opinion and the notion that if someone gives a mark that you don't agree with is somehow idiotic is just plain arrogance. we have enough arguments on here and im no stranger to them but the guys that run the scores every week just dont need it i feel and it pisses me and others off.
  • Amos: 7
    Solly: 7
    Konsa: 7.5
    Bauer: 6.5
    DaSilva: 6.5
    R.Holmes: 6
    Magennis: 6.5