Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Live - Podcast out - Reaction to Scunny including interview with Karl Robinson

Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Not long until tonight's show. You'll hear us look back at the defeat at Scunthorpe, and we listen as I interview Karl Robinson (and vice versa). We'll celebrate Chris Solly's 250 games as an Addick, and I talk to author and Charlton fan Paul Breen about books that could be bought as Christmas gifts for Charlton fans

Contact the studio -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Love the Christmas decorations and mouse-overs.
  • WSA said:

Love the Christmas decorations and mouse-overs.

I wondered what on earth you were talking about until I clicked on our website. Glovepup must have done that.
  • Keep trying to log in but get network error?
  • edited November 2017
    I thought we defended well yesterday and didn't think we looked like conceding until their goal went in. We saw this both last Saturday and on Tuesday night, conceding seems to rattle us and I thought we looked a bit panicky.

That said, panicky or not I don't think there was anything that could be done about either goal. Perhaps giving away a free kick in that area was a bit sloppy, but watching it on the stream it didn't look like there was a whole lot in it, just Morris cleverly throwing himself into a crowd of players and winning a foul. When you see the strike for the second, it starts outside the post and almost seems to move right then curls to the left.
  • Keep trying to log in but get network error?

Try the tune in link above, should be ok
  • LouisMend said:

Keep trying to log in but get network error?

Don’t have a clue what to do once I click the link!
  • edited November 2017
    Oh come on Louis, if Karel had tried to interview you, your response would have been quite simple of course....................'We were good' a la Burnley away:wink:
  • LouisMend said:

Search for @charltonlive
  • edited November 2017
    Konsa going in January would be a big blow but at CB we should have Pearce and Lennon available again albeit not as cultured. The money from Konsa could be crucial in any other incomings loan or otherwise.
  • Of course it was "organised" the smt requested the home game against Plymouth and the EFL agreed to help in our celebrations of the 1992 return to the Valley. Fortunately for Charlton fans Portsmouth came out of the hat when the fixtures were drawn. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• T_C_E said:

LouisMend said:

Search for @charltonlive
    I tried that but couldn’t find it?
  • WSAWSA
    edited November 2017
    @SoundAsa£

For Thursday's show:

charltonlive.co.uk/

Choose Listen Live from Menu

I found that it didn't work in Internet Explorer. Try other browsers Chrome/Edge/Firefox/Opera. Works ok in Edge