Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can you guess how much Charlton Athletic paid for their top 10 most expensive signings

edited November 2017 in General Charlton
ed. link removed as it just opens up a host of pop-up ads

Comments

• The same amount that the stripey bastards paid for just Sakho and Tompkins. Shows how big the gulf in football has become
  • It says something that we were on the prem for a good few years and still our highest fee spent is 5 million
  • That Darren Bent only became our highest due to Ipswich getting a cut of our transfer fee from Spurs
  • That’s just depressing.
  • A few months back I was bored and counted up our entire transfer history. It came to about £60m or so, if I recall correctly.
  • That Darren Bent only became our highest due to Ipswich getting a cut of our transfer fee from Spurs

Indeed, I believe the initial fee was around £2-2.5m, which was an absolute steal.
  • Diawarra and Madjid "magic" Bougherra...worth every penny I'd say
  • JiMMy 85 said:

A few months back I was bored and counted up our entire transfer history. It came to about £60m or so, if I recall correctly.

Puts the £2m the Rocket-Scientist Iain Dowie spent into perspective. The start of our downfall ten miserably years ago.
  • YTS1978 said:

Diawarra and Madjid "magic" Bougherra...worth every penny I'd say

They were good signings compared to Faye and Traore!
  • Scoham said:

YTS1978 said:

Diawarra and Madjid "magic" Bougherra...worth every penny I'd say

They were good signings compared to Faye and Traore!
    Hahaha...I think you're right tbf
  • Sponsored links:

• Gary Rowett played 13 times?!
  • bellz2002 said:

Gary Rowett played 13 times?!

I thought you might need to move the decimal point to the left.
  • edited November 2017
    @ross1 (and others) please don't post links to that site (Kent Live) in future as it just inflicts a host of pop-up ad hell on people's pc's and phones. Cheers
  • JiMMy 85 said:

A few months back I was bored and counted up our entire transfer history. It came to about £60m or so, if I recall correctly.

Puts the £2m the Rocket-Scientist Iain Dowie spent into perspective. The start of our downfall ten miserably years ago.
    That should say £12m of course.....