Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clement Sacked...

Comments

• Not surprising considering the impact made by new managers elsewhere like Moyes, Allardyce, Hodgson and.........Pardew? Well the first three anyway.
  • Is it a Freudian slip?
  • Nailed on to be relegated if they stayed with him.
    Let's hope new manager bounce puts them above palarce
  • Strange appointment in the 1st place. Sacked by derby in the championship in his only previous job, then took over Swansea in the premier league

His managerial record didn't warrant a premier league job.
  • Nailed on to be relegated if they stayed with him.
    Let's hope new manager bounce puts them above palarce

It's inevitable those stripey bastards will claw their way out of it, even when that lost their first seven games without scoring a goal there was never a considerable gap between them & safety. Look at it now, a couple of wins & they're out of it. So much for the strength of the premier.
  • Strange appointment in the 1st place. Sacked by derby in the championship in his only previous job, then took over Swansea in the premier league

Got the job by association, asistant to Ancelotti at Madrid, PSG and Chelsea, Swansea probably thought it would help and he might know agents to attract a better class of player(clearly forgetting its Swansea)

Didn't he get sacked with Derby in a playoff spot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Who can possibly turn that around?
  • edited December 2017

Who can possibly turn that around?

C'mon Naps I've even provided their pictures for you :wink:
  • Thought Clement did well keeping them up last season. Their squad is poor
  • RedChaser said:

Who can possibly turn that around?

C'mon Naps I've even provided their pictures for you :wink:
    Can I pick door number 3?
  • Damien Green is available as long as they don't let him recruit new players by checking out videos on his computer
  • Tony Pulis evens
    Leon Britton 7/1
    Ryan Giggs 7/1
  • edited December 2017
    Giggs shows up on the odds for every managerial post... never gets it.
  • Giggs shows up on the odds for every managerial post... never gets it.

Like that other fella who is always 16/1...
  • Sponsored links:

• agim said:

Sell their three best players and the chairman wonders why they're struggling...

Losing Sigurdsson their main creative player was a massive blow as it took out their main source of creativity
  • Stig said:

My first thought was that the dog has just as much chance of success than any other manager they could choose, but was then struck by the saying that owners start to look like their dogs is so apt in this case.
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42441276

Pulis and Giggs not in contention

With Ryan Giggs ruling himself out I would also like to rule myself out for the role!!

Bloke rules himself out of everything going!!
  • edited December 2017
    Koeman 3/1
    De Boer 5/1
    Pullis 5/1
    Billic 6/1

So top 4 are all managers sacked from the prem this season
  • If you would have told me back in 2010 that Donald trump would be president of the us and tony pulls would be manager of Swansea I would have laughed my head off at you.
  • Koeman would be a decent appointment for them.
  • Koeman 3/1
    De Boer 5/1
    Pullis 5/1
    Billic 6/1

So top 4 are all managers sacked from the prem this season

The merry-go-round continues...
  • Sooner or later Mark Bowen will have to be surgically removed from Mark Hughes.
    Probably too much at stake for Swansea to let him cut his teeth as a number 1 though.