Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Only two more sleeps

and then she is gone.

Comments

• I would guess she's already gone and probably in Dubai or somewhere similar.
  • Katrien was at the Valley yesterday.
  • seth plum said:

Katrien was at the Valley yesterday.

Saying her goodbyes to staff apparently, from
    Someone who works in the shop.
  • Maybe she'll be at the game on Monday so we can wish her a fond farewell.....ok maybe not.
  • iaitch said:

Maybe she'll be at the game on Monday so we can wish her a fond farewell.....ok maybe not.

She got a fond farewell from her customers at half time 3 weeks ago.
  • edited December 2017
    shirty5 said:

iaitch said:

Maybe she'll be at the game on Monday so we can wish her a fond farewell.....ok maybe not.

And a rendition of the Nabby song last night, I don't know the words so never joined in :open_mouth:
  • RedChaser said:

shirty5 said:

iaitch said:

And a rendition of the Nabby song last night, I don't know the words so never joined in :open_mouth:
    I was surprised by the lack of Katrien songs last night actually
  • RedChaser said:

shirty5 said:

iaitch said:

I've got a sneaking suspicion that might be rectified on New Yesr's day v Gillingham.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

shirty5 said:

iaitch said:

I've got a sneaking suspicion that might be rectified on New Yesr's day v Gillingham.
    Our pleasure at seeing some light at the end of the tunnel should be let known.
  • RedChaser said:

shirty5 said:

iaitch said:

It’s her legacy - forgotten already.