Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

walk up tickets

Can someone remind me? What are the rules RE. cost of walk-up tickets please. NY day is looking more appealing now :)

Comments

• I don’t know, but is the ticket office open this afternoon?
  • Daggs said:

Can someone remind me? What are the rules RE. cost of walk-up tickets please. NY day is looking more appealing now :)

There are no rules (except you might need to be on the database?) I need to pick up 4 on NYD for North upper. I think they are £23.
  • I thought there was an additional cost for walk-ups?
  • Daggs said:

I thought there was an additional cost for walk-ups?

Yes, £3 extra. £20 (North Upper) normally if purchased in advance. Sorry, should have said that.
  • I don’t know, but is the ticket office open this afternoon?

Closes at 1pm on a non Saturday home match day.
  • Not open today, called earlier. Regarding half season tickets, would anyone know if they do a disabled supporter plus helper ?
  • edited December 2017
    Small print says it includes helper.

Enjoy every minute of the second half of the 2017/18 campaign at The Valley from just £11.36
    per match! Half season tickets will be valid from the Blackpool match on Saturday, December
    23rd 2017.
    HALF SEASON TICKET
    PRICES AND ZONES
    Wheelchair bay half season ticket prices are as follows: Adults £165, O65/U21 £110, U18 £60, and U11 £30
    Please note all disabled tickets come with a free carer ticket.
    *U11s are free with a full paying adult in the Family Stand. **Students will require valid student ID

https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/7ae117213206e0b133a8306bed5ee358
  • Dansk_Red said:

Small print says it includes helper.

Enjoy every minute of the second half of the 2017/18 campaign at The Valley from just £11.36
    per match! Half season tickets will be valid from the Blackpool match on Saturday, December
    23rd 2017.
    HALF SEASON TICKET
    PRICES AND ZONES
    Wheelchair bay half season ticket prices are as follows: Adults £165, O65/U21 £110, U18 £60, and U11 £30
    Please note all disabled tickets come with a free carer ticket.
    *U11s are free with a full paying adult in the Family Stand. **Students will require valid student ID

https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/7ae117213206e0b133a8306bed5ee358

Thanks very much
  • If I can just go back to the original question. What time does the extra £3 charge kick-in?
  • Two hours before kick-off Daggs for maximum supporter penalisation. If you PM me I could get them for you ahead of 1pm and you could collect when you get here if helpful....
  • Sponsored links:

• Daggs said:

If I can just go back to the original question. What time does the extra £3 charge kick-in?

Why not book online and collect on the day, £12 saved in a couple of clicks
  • DA9 said:

Daggs said:

If I can just go back to the original question. What time does the extra £3 charge kick-in?

Why not book online and collect on the day, £12 saved in a couple of clicks
    Edit: just noticed they are £23 on the website as well, although it says £20 on the main ticket page
  • Get all under 11 tickets , no one ever checks and it’ll save you putting money in Uncle Roland’s pocket.
  • Two hours before kick-off Daggs for maximum supporter penalisation. If you PM me I could get them for you ahead of 1pm and you could collect when you get here if helpful....

Thanks Dave, a kind offer.
    I'm enquiring for others. I have my ticket (I used book and print at home facility)

You coming to this one then?
  • Daggs said:

Two hours before kick-off Daggs for maximum supporter penalisation. If you PM me I could get them for you ahead of 1pm and you could collect when you get here if helpful....

Thanks Dave, a kind offer.
    I'm enquiring for others. I have my ticket (I used book and print at home facility)

You coming to this one then?
    Not unless the club is sold tomorrow! I am sorely tempted but like Stig says on another thread, there shouldn't be a drift back until the deal is done. It would be a huge boost to see everyone return together. A couple of thousand I reckon and an even bigger vocal backing....
  • Did she not take the kat-tax with her?
  • After more than 2 years of self-appointed exile, I will be attending this game, as I actually feel the end is near for the dictator...............
  • After more than 2 years of self-appointed exile, I will be attending this game, as I actually feel the end is near for the dictator...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo