Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TV FILM WATCH New Years Eve 2017

31st of January 2017

image/>

6.55pm - Film4 ---- Home Alone

9.00pm - BBC4 ---- Sherlock Holmes

9.00pm - E4 ---- Red

11.35pm - Film4 ---- American Werewolf in London

12.10am - ITV ---- Parenthood

01.30am - Film4 ---- Quadrophenia - Bedsaddick's film of the day

Comments

• Riviera said:

American Werewolf in London, as my son once asked, "What's that about?"

An American werewolf, in London
  • edited December 2017
    Agguter in her pomp tits oot... i'm there!
  • edited December 2017

Riviera said:

American Werewolf in London, as my son once asked, "What's that about?"

Jenny Agguter getting her kit off

not straying from the path

moondance

the Alamo
    Biggest WHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH ever!

Golfie's World!

Then my other son after seeing the title Snakes on a Plane asked the same question!
  • American Werewolf in London is my favourite film, scared me witless when I first watched it as a kid though. (without my Parents knowledge I would add).
  • American Werewolf in London is my favourite film, scared me witless when I first watched it as a kid though. (without my Parents knowledge I would add).

Yeah that nazi werewolf scene was a bit terrifying to say the least.
  • ITV - 7:50PM - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Probably the scariest of them...
  • I have to admit I’ve never seen a Harry Potter movie so I couldn’t recommend any over the Christmas period. I know the whole series has been shown on ITV.

• 01.30am - Film4 ---- Quadrophenia - Bedsaddick's film of the day

Film of the night surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• 1StevieG said:

American Werewolf in London is my favourite film, scared me witless when I first watched it as a kid though. (without my Parents knowledge I would add).

Yeah that nazi werewolf scene was a bit terrifying to say the least.
    Definitely in my top 10. Used to know (was a neighbour) one of the extras in it who also happened to be Mick Flanagan's uncle!

I used to be terrified of this when i was younger especially the change from man to werewolf but watched it recently and it does look very dated. I love the scene where they go into the Slaughtered Lamb pub.

I used to be terrified of this when i was younger especially the change from man to werewolf but watched it recently and it does look very dated. I love the scene where they go into the Slaughtered Lamb pub.
    I've done that scene myself walking into a pub at West brom away on a Tuesday evening!!