Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Wigan 0-0 Charlton

Many thanks to the 23 Lifers who gave marks and a happy new year to all my readers, lets hope for high marks through 2018
If anyone knows the official attendance please let me know:

Comments

• Attendance 9,297, 372 away fans,i think i heard the tannoy announcer say.
  • edited December 2017
    *edited joke post that lots of people weren't getting*
  • Clive - many thanks

Leuth - we all mark in our own way, please cut some slack for others to give their own marks as, from my view, you are rather spoiling these marks thread, I could flag you again but I somehow think that is what you want, so I won't.
  • edited December 2017
    ;)
  • edited December 2017
    This must be the first game in a while where no player got less than 6. Looking back, Bradford was the last time!
  • They all did their job without messing up too much or shirking. It was a really good team display against the champions elect. Let's go and muller the Gills now
  • That form table is shocking BUT the next 4 games all look winnable as well...
  • Leuth said:

7.76? Absolutely fucking ridiculous. In case you didn't notice, we DREW. Nobody should be scoring over 6.

That's a fucking stupid comment if you'll pardon my French. The result may have been a loss instead of a draw without those in defence who've scored over 7.
  • Leuth said:

*tiny voice* whooosh ;)

*tiny voice* pratt
  • edited December 2017
    :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Amos is Amos, Konsa is Konsa, Lennon is Lennon, Aribo is Aribo, but Sarr is Mahamadou-Naby Sarr !?
  • Lancs, to add value, could it possible to add average marks per game?
  • Amos is Amos, Konsa is Konsa, Lennon is Lennon, Aribo is Aribo, but Sarr is Mahamadou-Naby Sarr !?

It is now my style that when a player is MoM I use their 1st and last names, if either of those names is hyphened then I use both.

OK ?
  • Interesting the person picked out as MoM by the Wigan supporter I was talking to after the game got our second lowest mark- Marshall.