Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Do we ignore this one as well?
  • I prefer the other one
  • Second rate glory hunter thread.
  • Second rate glory hunter thread.

Thank you
  • Much appreciated as always Ross

Happy new year mate
  • Guaranteed a 0 - 1
  • Jump to the other thread, 30 more views !
  • Comfortable home win 4-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Have to win and I think we do, 2-0
  • What's wrong with Solly by the way?
  • Can see another draw but would be nice start to the New Year, especially if KAG can finally put away one of those chances he keeps on missing.

Failed the height test
  • Cheers for uploading this as the Preview... Meant to get mine done this morning yet had to rush out.

Have to win tomorrow; reckon even our second string team should be too strong with Aribo and Ahearne-Grant our key players as they attempt to cement their places in the team.

Amos
    Konsa | Sarr | Lennon | Dasilva
    Aribo | Kashi
    Magennis | Holmes | Marshall
    Ahearne-Grant
  • Must win match this for me tomorrow. Been particularly impressed recently with Aribo and KAG (especially on Friday) and reckon they'll continue to perform. 3-1 win to herald the new year, KAG, Holmes and Dasilva with a rocket.
  • Need to win this one. Reeco scores the winner.

Overcome with grief at Katrien leaving, and not in a fit state to play
  • Be unlike Charlton to start my New Year off with a pleasing win... 0-1 to the Jills
  • http://www.gillingham.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=8059&posts=13

They're all predicting a Clarke masterclass by the looks of things. People knock our ownership but how many other clubs have a time machine?
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.gillingham.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=8059&posts=13

They're all predicting a Clarke masterclass by the looks of things. People knock our ownership but how many other clubs have a time machine?

They still get their news from the local papers so tend to be a tad behind.
  • edited December 2017

Cheers for uploading this as the Preview... Meant to get mine done this morning yet had to rush out.

Have to win tomorrow; reckon even our second string team should be too strong with Aribo and Ahearne-Grant our key players as they attempt to cement their places in the team.

Amos
    Aribo | Kashi
    Ahearne-Grant
    Sorry FA, just put this up for those that are interested, never meant it to replace your usual excellent previews. As an added mention, will Lennon start?, I thought he had a minor injury
  • The Addicks to see the new year in with a rip roaring 2-0 victory
  • edited December 2017
    ross1 said:

Cheers for uploading this as the Preview... Meant to get mine done this morning yet had to rush out.

Amos
    Aribo | Kashi
    Ahearne-Grant
    Sorry FA, just put this up for those that are interested, never meant it to replace your usual excellent previews. As an added mention, will Lennon start?, I thought he had a minor injury
    Nah not a problem Ross... I appreciate it as wasnt sure if Id get the usual up - I picked Lennon as wasnt sure if he was subbed because of injury or because he hadnt played 90mins in so long.

Wasnt Bauer meant to be back against Wigan so hope he might appear tomorrow
  • 3-0 To KR's Red & White Army.
  • I think Lennon had bad cramp so should be available.
  • ross1 said:

Second rate glory hunter thread.

Thank you
    I know you know I'm joking x
  • How will the grief stricken players cope with the unexpected departure of their beloved CEO ?

• How will the grief stricken players cope with the unexpected departure of their beloved CEO ?

She will be there in spirit...

0:3
  • Although I can't praise the team nearly enough for friday nights draw I'm afraid this game has got the hallmarks of another Charlton letdown & with our players record of not turning up for derby's I see a defeat looming.

1-2
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!