Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celebrity Big Brother 2018

We had a thread for I'm a celeb so why not CBB

Only name confirmed so far is Rachel Johnson
A journalist and sister of Borris.

Everyones favourite from I'm a celeb Iain Lee has said he will do it if the money is good enough

Comments

• I've not bothered with Big Brother since the 2nd original series on Channel 4.

The 2018 housemate are gonna be all women apparently
  • I've not bothered with Big Brother since the 2nd original series on Channel 4.

i was just about to "open a thread about a topic I don't care about and say I don't care about it"

But the statement in bold is actually rather interesting and appealing

only at the start, men will come in.

Also let's hope Ian Lee doesn't give it biggun that he loves winding people up; then play victim when they don't like him.
  • We had a thread for I'm a celeb so why not CBB

Everyones favourite from I'm a celeb Iain Lee has said he will do it if the money is good enough

What, become a woman? Money would have to be brilliant.

What, become a woman? Money would have to be brilliant.
    Its only women to start with, men expected to come in(otherwise surely they will be done for sexism, if it was the other way round there would be uproar)
  • Could be done for trade description an all. should be called Big Sista innit
  • will they get an ironing board each ? if not could go right off

Can't the tv companies just admit that they can't get Boris himself. First "up the jungle" get his dad & now "lets shag on tv" get his sister.

I may actually watch these tripe programmes if they did actually get Boris or someone worth watching - like the time Jonny Rotten was on "up the jungle"
  • Ann Widdecombe-first in
  • Malika Haqq-friend of the Khardashains is 2nd in
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    I'm not sure how Channel 5 are trying to spin sticking a load of z list females into a house as 'empowering women'
  • Rachel Johnson 3rd in Borris's sister
  • Ashely James 4th in
  • India Willoughby no idea who she is 5th in
  • Btw this all women thing is not empowering its sexist.

If they turned round and said it was men only all the feminists would be out with banners calling it sexist
  • Btw this all women thing is not empowering its sexist.

If they turned round and said it was men only all the feminists would be out with banners calling it sexist

I really don't think they will. A TV show with just men on it... Imagine!
  • 6th is Maggie Oliver a police officer
  • edited January 2018
    don't usually watch it as its so false.

I can never understand how a bunch of people can be in a house together for a few weeks, with no outside news & they don't seem to want to know what is going on in the outside world. They never talk about world events, politics, sport etc. I bet the issues of Trump, Brexit, North Korea never get mentioned.
  • 7 is a glamour model Jess Impiazzi
  • Really hope all this they are putting into women that a man wins it
  • Sponsored links:

• Any watch he bbc programme ‘Three Girls’ Maggie is the real life police officer who helped and fought for the girls. True female leader, has to win.
  • 8th and final celeb(guessing when the men go in there wont be 8 of them lol)
    Amanda Barrie(alma from Corrie)
  • I know I’ve accused people of pretending to not know who ‘celebs’ are but this lot are really taking the piss.
  • edited January 2018
    wtf went on in the production meeting that decided on that first task?

their awful idea about empowering women went horribly wrong with that super patronising challenge which also happened to be one of the least interesting few minutes in the history of tv
  • John Barnes going in. is he the first CAFC player to be on CBB?
  • Having read up about it, the reason it's all women so far is apparently to mark 100 years since women got the vote, but men will go into the house as the series goes on.
  • J BLOCK said:

Any watch he bbc programme ‘Three Girls’ Maggie is the real life police officer who helped and fought for the girls. True female leader, has to win.

Whilst a very good reason, does feel a little like cashing in on someone’s misfortune as although she’s a hero she’s not really a celebrity although no more than the rest, I mean Boris johnson’s sister ffs
  • Big Brother 8 also just started with only women and men were introduced later. First man was eventual winner Brian Belo.
  • Really hope all this they are putting into women that a man wins it

Why ?
  • J BLOCK said:

Any watch he bbc programme ‘Three Girls’ Maggie is the real life police officer who helped and fought for the girls. True female leader, has to win.

Whilst a very good reason, does feel a little like cashing in on someone’s misfortune as although she’s a hero she’s not really a celebrity although no more than the rest, I mean Boris johnson’s sister ffs
    Cashing in ? She got sacked for going public with the issues.... if anyone deserves 50k its her !