Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nottingham Dry Train Home

edited September 2008 in Match Day Travel
Who was on the 7.30pm from Forest with no buffet car and no excuse?????????

A big hoorah for Leicester station lemon tree kiosk.

(Which incidentally is also famous for a 'falcolnwood01' incident following our game against Leicester the day England won the Rugby World Cup)

Comments

• I missed that train and got the 20:07, did get the same train as you did to Nottingham though!
  • ledge> apparently some of those on our carriage were your mates? ask em about the buffet closure announcement. you would have thought their limbs were cut off. so dramatic. funny though.
  • It's fair to say we were not happy with the lack of an open buffet................
  • edited September 2008
    OH I COULD WELL IMAGINE SUZI

Especially afternoon delight he can throw a strop with the best of 'em if he don't get his fill of beer. The others are all lurkers on here probably sitting there reading this laughing INCHA BOYS.
  • F**** instructed me to "Hold the door open and don't let the train go without me, whatever you do" while he legged it to the kiosk and came back with 15 bottles of Bud. Top effort by the lad.
  • lol sounds about right - can just see it now
  • Clearly a life of crime was not for me eh
  • always found it a good idea to stop at an off licence before getting the train simply because of the extautionert prices for a beer on a train
  • I was on that one, fortunately the train conductress (is that what you'd call her?) announced just as I boarded that the buffet car was out of action. I managed to grab a couple of cans of Stella from the shop on the platform
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]always found it a good idea to stop at an off licence before getting the train simply because of the extautionert prices for a beer on a train

Yeh i would have suggested that too but we didn't have as much time due to the fact that the boys wanted to spend the extra 10 mins watching the women in hooters in their hotpants.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]always found it a good idea to stop at an off licence before getting the train simply because of the extautionert prices for a beer on a train[/quote]

Yeh i would have suggested that too but we didn't have as much time due to the fact that the boys wanted to spend the extra 10 mins watching the women in hooters in their hotpants.[/quote. And your excuse is
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]always found it a good idea to stop at an off licence before getting the train simply because of the extautionert prices for a beer on a train

Yeh i would have suggested that too but we didn't have as much time due to the fact that the boys wanted to spend the extra 10 mins watching the women in hooters in their hotpants.

good excuse to be fair -
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]always found it a good idea to stop at an off licence before getting the train simply because of the extautionert prices for a beer on a train

And your excuse is

erm...i aint that fussed about drinking beer on a train. it was amusing watching them squirm. and I was watching the golf and the football in hooters.