Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• hope he is there to concentrate on their goal kicks

I used to love how he would get heckled by away fans for his dodgy kicks.....and would then stand there with his hand cupped above his eyes to signify the one in 5 that went where it was supposed to.
  • hope he is there to concentrate on their goal kicks

I used to love how he would get heckled by away fans for his dodgy kicks.....and would then stand there with his hand cupped above his eyes to signify the one in 5 that went where it was supposed to.
    He used to get heckled by our own fans for it!
  • isn't he at preston at the moment?
  • Good luck to him, he gets a pass for saving that penalty at selhurst park vs andy johnson alone, not just everything he did for the club.
  • Agent Kiely. Your mission, should you wish to take it...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    Palace might as well get Mendonca, Rufus and Kinsella, and really complete the set.
  • Palace might as well get Mendonca, Rufus and Kinsella, and really complete the set.

curbishley is available
  • Palace might as well get Mendonca, Rufus and Kinsella, and really complete the set.

curbishley is available
    Is he still 16-1?

curbishley is available
    So is Fraeye
  • He'll be playing within a fortnight.

I bet he's still better than Hennessey and Speroni
  • wmcf123 said:

Nobody ever comments on how bloody excellent Kiely was; just on his errant kicking

Yeah should comment on his errant hair too!!

• On a serious note going to leave this here... Its easy to sob watching this like it is watching Yann's highlights for us!!

1.18min is the one everyone will want to see!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_P2mk3rZ84
  • Sponsored links:

• On a serious note going to leave this here... Its easy to sob watching this like it is watching Yann's highlights for us!!

1.18min is the one everyone will want to see!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_P2mk3rZ84

I remember him going absolutely mental when we won at Spurs in 02. Halcyon days
  • Like Michael Morrison he really should have left the club in better style than how he did... i.e. Shouldnt have been instantly dropped without given another chance once he'd recovered from injury!!

Never forgotten the FA Cup tie against West Brom... Went to replay and he was the sole reason they won that tie
  • edited January 2018
    When we first signed him, I thought what on earth are we doing paying Bury I think it was 1 million for a 29 year old keeper I’d never heard of.

Kicking ( he more than made up for it with the one on ones and worldly saves he made,and that game against Swindon at home aside) the fella was a class act, my favourite Charlton keeper I think, the amount of points he must have helped us win was crazy, I think it could be a good move for palace, unfortunately.
  • My joint favourite keeper along with Charlie Wright.
    Impossible to pick one over the other
  • My joint favourite keeper along with Charlie Wright.
    Impossible to pick one over the other

Whilst Charlie was a character I'd put deano streets ahead
  • That game at Birmingham in the PL, I think it was Monday Night Football, he was unbelievable, Charlton wore yellow & Di Canio had wellies on
  • Remember the save at Birmingham, off Dugarry? Unreal stop.
  • doesn't really bother me its a job at the end of the day, he was a great keeper for us and thats all that matters.