Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kids for a Quid tomorrow

For U11s it appears.

Did I miss this being advertised until just now?

Makes sense during half term but as ever the best marketeers for the club are the fans.

Comments

• I'm sure no adults will be printing off kids tickets for a quid .
  • and under 18's if buying an adult ticket too. Oh no that's the cup game.
  • For U11s it appears.

Did I miss this being advertised until just now?

Makes sense during half term but as ever the best marketeers for the club are the fans.

it has been advertisd for a while but not big style like they used to.
  • Oh dear.... Another game where a guy brings his 6 kids and expects me to move from my seat to accommodate his flock.
  • Another Kids for a Quid game today.
  • Kids become adults at 12 though in SE7...
  • Another email to ze cloob...

"Ffs, for £1 or not i do not need another kid!"
  • As long as there are no little fuckers kicking my seat there will be calm.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

Kids become adults at 12 though in SE7...

10 according to the ticket office. I just tried to buy some.
  • T_C_E said:

Today @children its your mission, to find out where @Sillybilly sits. ;)

West Upper block K. I have my shotgun!

NB. dear Mr plod. This is irony. I don’t really.

• Fumbluff said:

Of course you are joking?
  • As stated could and should be reported to the NSPCC
  • I’m in a little fucker free zone.
  • T_C_E said:

Fumbluff said:

Of course you are joking?
    Nope. That's what he said.
  • Fumbluff said:

So, you advertise a promotion as late as possible and change the rules that normally apply without advertising the fact.

Once the kids are at The Valley, you charge them the normal rate 'cos they are over 10 years old as in the eyes of Charlton they are adults. Therefore pissing off your customers.

Bugger me, who came up with this shite?
  • Daisy may have left the building but there are still enough fuckwits at Charlton to make up for her absence!
  • Just tell the ticket office they are ten even if they are 12 or 13
  • Guidelines stipulate any child taller than our Tone will pay adult price, so 10 it must be! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't see much evidence of this offer being a success today....

No,where i sit in the nwq was really quiet,row in front,row i sit in and the 2 behind were all empty apart from me and my boy. Sad.
  • Bear in mind since the introduction of the auto turnstiles everyone is an under 11. I know someone in his early forties that’s been in to the cupboard end on an under 11s season ticket and never had a single issue.

No,where i sit in the nwq was really quiet,row in front,row i sit in and the 2 behind were all empty apart from me and my boy. Sad.
    The NWQ was as empty as I’ve ever seen it and the NEQ was a lot less populated than for the Gills game.

Kid for a quid looked a complete non-event to me
  • On the bright side at least youngsters have learnt the value of a pound note!
  • buckshee said:

Bear in mind since the introduction of the auto turnstiles everyone is an under 11. I know someone in his early forties that’s been in to the cupboard end on an under 11s season ticket and never had a single issue.

I was under 11 for The Coventry protest game after being a free ticket outside when on the demo. No time to shave my beard off.

The NWQ was as empty as I’ve ever seen it and the NEQ was a lot less populated than for the Gills game.

Kid for a quid looked a complete non-event to me
    There were some young children around me, and afterwards the club shop looked pretty busy, but I imagine that our turgid football isn't a great incentive

"Get your shoes on, time for the football"

"Buy mum, I don't want to go, I want to clean my room then revise French irregular verbs"
  • Amazing, they have even managed to fuck this up.
  • Amazing, they have even managed to fuck this up.

Don't underestimate them. ;)