Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Allegations of bullying at The Toon

Comments

• Without knowing anything about it I'm going to say he definitely 100% did it.

• 2nd time he has been accused of it.
  • Toxic masculinity by any chance Guardian?
  • Don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic of Beardsley without his mouth open, looks brain dead to me.
  • edited January 2018
    I don't understand the point of an investigation into this being done by Newcastle and not an independent body. Surely it's only likely to be Quasi-effective?
  • edited January 2018

I don't understand the point of an investigation into this being done by Newcastle and not an independent body. Surely it's only likely to be Quasi-effective?

The club can show a photo of Beardsley to the staff, he face might ring a bell.
  • edited January 2018

Is he another player, the "Chinchilla" is accused of bullying?
  • Sponsored links:

• I believe he recently lost a rucksack...
  • I don't understand the point of an investigation into this being done by Newcastle and not an independent body. Surely it's only likely to be Quasi-effective?

It’s the second time so you could say it’s his modo-operandi.
  • Changing the subject but still Newcastle related anyone know whether Rob Elliot has been injured or dropped?

Darlow and Woodman seem to have played lately.
  • LenGlover said:

Changing the subject but still Newcastle related anyone know whether Rob Elliot has been injured or dropped?

Darlow and Woodman seem to have played lately.

Got a thigh injury against Man city and is out for a couple of weeks
  • JiMMy 85 said:

It’s the second time so you could say it’s his modo-operandi.
    Im not sure if it's that Jim, or just the way they opperate
  • I don't understand the point of an investigation into this being done by Newcastle and not an independent body. Surely it's only likely to be Quasi-effective?

More like Quasimodo
  • Former Newcastle United forward Peter Beardsley has been suspended from all football-related activity for 32 weeks for making racist comments to players.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49760230
  • Addickted said:
    Former Newcastle United forward Peter Beardsley has been suspended from all football-related activity for 32 weeks for making racist comments to players.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49760230
    Oh dear, people have been "crucified" for a lot less.
  • 2nd time he has been accused of it.
    I think he was found? innocent a few years ago of the same accusation
  • why does he need training and education?  he's an intelligent man and knows what is acceptable or not
  • Sponsored links:

• why does he need training and education?  he's an intelligent man and knows what is acceptable or not
    Clearly, he doesn't know.
    Clearly, he doesn't know.
    He doesn't want to know - behaviour sounds very unpleasant.