Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old people driving flash cars

Got cut up yester PM at the Swanley/A20 interchange by some old bloke in an open top sports car.

Would have chased after him to give him a piece of my mind but he had a much faster car plus the word "Axe" and a Charlton badge on his number plate. Most likely a violent hooligan.

Ban him I say ; - )

Comments

• plus henry you never break the speed limit remember!! ;-)
  • edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]plus henry you never break the speed limit remember!! ;-)

Of course that goes without saying : - )
  • I'm not old
  • I think old needs to be defined Henry.....

Says he just back of holiday to a welcome back note from the herts constabulary "safety" camera unit. :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]I think old needs to be defined Henry.....

Says he just back of holiday to a welcome back note from the herts constabulary "safety" camera unit. :-(

Old is older than me and always will be
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Old is older than me and always will be

Doesnt leave much of a range does it Henners...

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Old is older than me and always will be

Doesnt leave much of a range does it Henners...

;-)

Show some respect you young whipper snapper. We fought the Cod war for people like you. : -)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Got cut up yester PM at the Swanley/A20 interchange by some old bloke in an open top sports car.

Would have chased after him to give him a piece of my mind but he had a much faster car plus the word "Axe" and a Charlton badge on his number plate. Most likely a violent hooligan.

Ban him I say ; - )

LOL.....I'm sure I didn't cut you up Henry.
    I'll give you a lift someday....it's quite an experience!!
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Got cut up yester PM at the Swanley/A20 interchange by some old bloke in an open top sports car.

Ban him I say ; - )

LOL.....I'm sure I didn't cut you up Henry.
    I'll give you a lift someday....it's quite an experience!!

You were in the wrong lane and having generously let the car in front of you cut in you did the same!!!

Expect it there as it is a terrible junction

How does that song go? "At the age of 47 he realised he'd never drove thru Swanley with warm wind in his hair"
  • Go through there every day and 99 times out of a hundred it's ok to be in either lane as there are actually two lanes as you go onto the slip road...(quite a few do it without causing a problem as it's a bit of local knowledge shall we say)...occasionaly you can be left with egg on yer face though, hope I didn't 'really' cut you up mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Go through there every day and 99 times out of a hundred it's ok to be in either lane as there are actually two lanes as you go onto the slip road...(quite a few do it without causing a problem as it's a bit of local knowledge shall we say)...occasionaly you can be left with egg on yer face though, hope I didn't 'really' cut you up mate!

No problem. Did think "cheeky bugger" and then saw it was you. Then you roared off doing 69 miles an hour : - )

Been in the other lane many times and it does depend on the how far over the driver in the inside lane goes to make it two lanes on the slip
  • I managed over 130 on the M20 on Sunday lunchtime as wanted to get back to watch Chels v Manu on TV after playing over at Chislehurst. F*** the Ozone Layer CO2's rule.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I managed over 130 on the M20 on Sunday lunchtime as wanted to get back to watch Chels v Manu on TV after playing over at Chislehurst. F*** the Ozone Layer CO2's rule.

lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I managed over 130 on the M20 on Sunday lunchtime as wanted to get back to watch Chels v Manu on TV after playing over at Chislehurst. F*** the Ozone Layer CO2's rule.

Wow - aren't you impressive!

(Sounds like a case of SCS to me)
  • isn't SCS that discount furniture store?
  • My car runs at a maximum of 98/99mph so I don't think i'll be matching your exploits in the Peugeot 106 heap of Zest Shit.

His name is KaCeeD
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I managed over 130 on the M20 on Sunday lunchtime as wanted to get back to watch Chels v Manu on TV after playing over at Chislehurst. F*** the Ozone Layer CO2's rule.

Wow - aren't you impressive!

(Sounds like a case of SCS to me)

Oooo ark at her, perhaps you should stick to commenting on games you don't even go to it's clearly what you are best at.
  • chill brethren Kettsman let young Off-it have her opinion on your rather impressive 130,000Mph antics!

Your too fast for her!
  • henry I bet he was trying to get a closer look and admire your new cardigan
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]I think old needs to be defined Henry.....

Old is older than me and always will be

Following on from Mcs's, " Red, White and Ginger campaign", I have launched the "Red,White and older than Henry is not old, party" never have I felt so hurt ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2008
    LOL Anyway I'm the same age as Alan Pardew. He has a lot more grey hair (he also has more hair but that's not the point)
  • Isn't that junction where there was a murder for "RoadRage" afew years back ?
    Be careful Henry , you never know at your age............
  • Old man in a porsche on the way to work this morning decided to crash into another car head on! proof that old men and flash cars don't work --- he made me 15 minutes late to work!
  • Old people are the only ones that can afford flash cars aren't they?