Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury Away Advanced Train Tickets-23/1/18

edited November 2017 in Match Day Travel
The cheapest trains available at present are as follows.
Dep Euston 11.43 Arr Shrewsbury 14.20 £12.50 [£8.25]
Dep Euston 12.23 Arr Shrewsbury 15.14 As above
Change at Birmingham New Street

Dep Shrewsbury 09.47 Arr Euston 12.33 £12.50 [£8.25]
Dep Shrewsbury 10.47 Arr Euston 13.33 As above
Change at Wolverhampton
Railcard fares in brackets.
This trip requires an overnight stay as the last train departs Shrewsbury at 21.47 & the ground is a long trek from the station.

Comments

• can i just fair play to those attending this, you deserve a performance more than anyone
  • Will this game be postponed again as Shrewsbury won their Checkatrade game and the next round dates are due on the date of this game.
  • edited January 2018
    Dansk_Red said:

Will this game be postponed again as Shrewsbury won their Checkatrade game and the next round dates are due on the date of this game.

someone yesterday said that it would be, but I think its shocking if a nothing competition trumps an already re-arranged league game. If so I would advise any fans that have bought tickets (and travel) to seek compensation from the EFL.

Also, did neither Shrewsbury or Charlton check that the date of the re-arranged game clashed with this micky mouse competition ? Absolute shambles.
  • Dansk_Red said:

Will this game be postponed again as Shrewsbury won their Checkatrade game and the next round dates are due on the date of this game.

someone yesterday said that it would be, but I think its shocking if a nothing competition trumps an already re-arranged league game. If so I would advise any fans that have bought tickets (and travel) to seek compensation from the EFL.

Also, did neither Shrewsbury or Charlton check that the date of the re-arranged game clashed with this micky mouse competition ? Absolute shambles.
    Would that decision be down to the club secretaries of both clubs?
  • Postponement confirmed.
  • may aswell forfeit the game and save on petrol for the coach