Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP "Fast" Eddie Clarke.

The guitarist and last surviving member of the classic Motorhead lineup has passed away at 67. RIP Eddie.

Comments

• Played football against him about 30 years ago! RIP
  • Bloody hell, I loved his playing when I was a kid. RIP.
  • RIP, what a lineup that was.

• RIP. They're all gone now. Not a massive metal fan, my kid brother is, but had a lot of time for Motorhead.
  • RIP Eddie
  • RIP Eddie - the last of Motorhead. But Motorhead lives on.
  • edited January 2018
    Saw them at the Hammersmith Odean years ago on the Bomber tour, bloody hell they were noisy!, It was literally a physical wall of sound. Also I remember that I may have been the only person there not wearing studded Denim.
  • Interesting that 'that' Motorhead line up: Kilmister - Taylor - Clarke only lasted 6 years. It wasn't the original and it wasn't, by a long way, the last. But it is the one that everyone remembers.

RIP Eddie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sad to hear this, I've been a huge metal fan all my life and it's strange to think that an entire lineup of such a seminal part of music history has now passed completely.

Every metal fan is in debt to Motörhead in one way or another.

RIP
  • Stig said:

Interesting that 'that' Motorhead line up: Kilmister - Taylor - Clarke only lasted 6 years. It wasn't the original and it wasn't, by a long way, the last. But it is the one that everyone remembers.

RIP Eddie.

The line up that had the biggest hits and made the first recordings I guess, Stig?