Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Scratchcards

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Did anyone else use to sell these to raise funds for the club back in the Selhurst days?
I used to sell them aged 17/18 in 1988-89 around the Shepherds Lane area of Dartford.
Anyone buy them from me ?

The guy organising it was a porter at West Hill hospital, who used to get the match day coach from Dartford to Selhurst.

Comments

• I sold them in the well hall area and at the ground
  • I still haven't had the £20 I won in 1988. PM me and I will tell you where to post my winnings to.
  • I used to sell something similar in late 60's early/mid 70's the cards were a manky red colour and if I remember rightly you had to match 3 money amounts and you also got a goal time in minutes and seconds to win £100 i think if a goal was scored at the time you had in your card. Sellers of these 'cards' had free entry to all home games.
  • edited January 2018
    I’ve thought about nothing else for 6 years, but I can’t remember if I did.
  • I still haven't had the £20 I won in 1988. PM me and I will tell you where to post my winnings to.

Same here, i also win £20 in 1988 and still waiting
  • edited January 2018

I still haven't had the £20 I won in 1988. PM me and I will tell you where to post my winnings to.

Not possible

When you were -2?
  • shirty5 said:

I still haven't had the £20 I won in 1988. PM me and I will tell you where to post my winnings to.

Not possible

When you were -2?
    Shhhh
  • Sponsored links:

• You do realise if we have to unwind all the banking to pay out these ‘winnings’ it is like meeting your own mother in Back to the Future and you will wake up with us still in the portacabins at Selhurst
  • Never sold them but I did press the intercom to Bolloxbolders flat in Abbey Wood and ask if wanted to buy a Crystal Palace lottery ticket (My spies told me they were active in the area). The response is best filed under “Not safe for work”.....