Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Mine are;

Charlton
    Welling
    Kent CC

Not sure what I did in a previous life.
  • I'm 99% sure that these must have been the top six at some point:

STTV
    Ujpest
    Carl Zeiss Jena
    Alcorcon
    Standard Liege
    Charlton Athletic

Beaten to it.
  • edited January 2018
    Little snippet of Card supporters at Cov though
  • I haven't watched the video but Coventry City haven't finished in the top six of any division since 1967.....now that's depressing.
  • Try being a Cowdenbeath fan.
  • I haven't watched the video but Coventry City haven't finished in the top six of any division since 1967.....now that's depressing.

Its mentioned.
  • 1987 fa cup win though
  • Charlton
    Charlton
    Charlton
    MK Dons
    Charlton
    Fucking Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton
    Charlton
    Charlton
    MK Dons
    Charlton
    Fucking Charlton.

And I don’t even think it’s to do with big Karl
  • Not a bad list. I think Nottingham Forest would be a better pick for it than PL-side West Brom, though.
  • If there's one reason that Charlton aren't in there it's got to be our fantastic fans. The creativity of our protests is head and shoulders above any other team and that's got to be worth something. Pigs, beach balls, taxis, balloons, Pinocchios, camels, coffins, sacking the CEO, trips to Belgium... Charlton fans are magnificent and still make it worth supporting the team, no matter how bad things get.
  • Stig said:

If there's one reason that Charlton aren't in there it's got to be our fantastic fans. The creativity of our protests is head and shoulders above any other team and that's got to be worth something. Pigs, beach balls, taxis, balloons, Pinocchios, camels, coffins, sacking the CEO, trips to Belgium... Charlton fans are magnificent and still make it worth supporting the team, no matter how bad things get.

I second that. Aswell as all what you mentioned, this forum been brilliant for help and advice too. Not just for me but people have come on here for help with a range of subjects and always get it.