Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nantes vs PSG (ref kicks out at player)

Anyone else just see that?

Nantes defender Diego Carlos running back to defend a PSG counter. Collides with the ref and knocks him over. Ref must think it's deliberate as he gave a second yellow to Carlos and sent him off unfairly.

But more importantly, as the ref is rolling over on the floor he kicks his leg out in an attempt to bring Carlos down.

Crazy.

Comments

• Options
    No intent from Nantes player
    Full intent from referee
    He actually turned his body around to kick him
  • Options
    Surely he can't get away with that.
  • Options
    Only just dawned on me he gave PSG a free kick too.

How?
  • Options

Surely he can't get away with that.

I’m sure he won’t.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Bastard! The sooner we are out of Europe, the better. ;-)

Which is what happens in most international tournaments anyway. Luckily.
  • Options
    Wow. Player did nothing wrong at all. The ref suddenly veered into his path. I wouldn’t blame the player at all if he did say something. Ref could have caused serious damage by kicking out. It doesn’t take much to fall awkwardly.

Ref should be sacked.
  • Options
    Can't imagine he will ref a pro game again. What a plonker.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Referee did nothing wrong in my opinion, Football is meant to be a contact sport. :-)
  • Options
    That is mad.
  • Options
    Blimey there’s so much over analysis in football. He flicks his foot out at the player cos he’s pissed off at being tripped (unintentionally). The end.
  • Options

Had a ref at Hall Place once proper lose it and tried fighting a player of another team. Bizarre seeing players holding a ref back

Regular occurrence up north
  • Options

Can't imagine he will ref a pro game again. What a plonker.

You are right.
    League one for this idiot from now on,
    Isnt he already a referee in League One?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Just heard about this & watched the video . Will surely never referee a top level game again. What a plonker!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Suspended until further notice.
  • Options

From the Eiffel Tower hopefully.
  • Options
    I remember squaring up to a referee on Blackheath (remember the old changing rooms!!) I would have been about 16. He took his roll up out of his mouth stamped on it, said "Come on then if you feckin want it" we shook hands and got on with the game. Proper referees, then none of this snide Beckham esque flicks with the foot. ;)
  • Options

From the Eiffel Tower hopefully.
    by the bollox
  • Options
    Players red card dismissed by league