Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Selling Old CD & Vinyl - Anybody Know any Good Sites ?

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
It's time to get rid of the CD's & Vinyl that are cluttering up wardrobes & are not likely to ever see the light of day again. I have loads of CD's in particular to shift, does anyone know any good sites, i have tried :-

www.musicmagpie.co.uk - which seems pretty good on some cd's not so good on others

Does anyone know of any others ? Especially if you have had good previous experience of using them yourselves? Not E-bay please as they have rip off Fees.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• yeah EBAY.
  • Drop Badger a message - not sure what style of music, but I'm sure I've read on here that he deals...
  • Isnt Badger into this sort of business?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]yeah EBAY.

As helpful as ever...
  • Thought it was a perfectly resaonable answer ya mug
  • Hard to find records..
    www.htfr.com
    buy majority of my chooonage from them & i know they will also take stuff off your hands if its worth them selling on
  • A friend of mine has a very profitable sideline doing this through amazon.
  • Da Badge man is da man for this. Not so much CDs though.
  • Paul, Would depend, are you in a hurry to sell 'em or do you have a bit of time, If the stuff is mainly dance then Hard to find records are easy people to deal with,i'm selling on E-bay,Amazon,Music Stack,And Gemm,send me a whisper if you need any advice, please remember condition is all important.

I'm about on saturday.