Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hats and scarves

You probably have it but I've got a Young Fish Costa Fortune ski hat, also somewhere a half and half scarf Charlton and Roda.

Let me know if you want either and I'll try and search them out

Comments

• I will take them both
  • @Kap10

Yes, the Museum would love to have both.
  • I fear the day that I once again come across my Bay City Rollers Charlton scarf - no I am not a girl but a punk band playing drummer from the 70s. Really not sure how I ended up buying it but I hope she was worth it!
  • theres a guy that gets off the train at barnehurst every day with a youngfishcostafortune hat
  • What about that blue coat with yellow armies. You still got that, Kap?
  • Sorry Ben I missed your reply will dig them out.
  • Kap10 said:

Sorry Ben I missed your reply will dig them out.

Thanks Kap
  • @Jack Charlton what hat was I wearing when I was given those photos of the players? And can you remember who we were playing?
  • @Jack Charlton what hat was I wearing when I was given those photos of the players? And can you remember who we were playing?

Huddersfield away about 1996 but I don’t remember what fucking hat you was wearing.
  • Sponsored links:

Huddersfield away about 1996 but I don’t remember what fucking hat you was wearing.
    Your dad's charlton ski hat, it was the only thing charlton I had on

"Here, your charlton, take them"
  • Kap10 said:

Sorry Ben I missed your reply will dig them out.

Thanks Kap
    Dug out and will drop them into the Museum on Saturday. Of course the added bonus is having worn them, the Museum will also have bits of my DNA on display (Eeeeeeeeek!) I'll forever be a part of Charlton history LMAO!!
  • Or you could just sign the visitors book like everyone else.
  • Or you could just sign the visitors book like everyone else.

Kill joy!