Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boat trip for Wimbledon away?

Is someone planning to offer a boat trip for the Wimbledon away game? Last year we've had so much fun on the boat, although we were only able to board at Putney pier.
It would be great if we can do something like that again in March.

Comments

• My little group would be interested if this is going ahead.
  • Having visited there for the first time in December for our FA Cup game, I won't be returning. Awful ground.
  • i'm hopeful of ticking this one off i know we get a shit allocation but a lot of fans wont bother going back to this one, so here's hoping.
  • I done Wimbledon last season and said never again.
    Then I went this season in the fa cup.
    Now I mean it .never again.
    Total shite hole
  • A boat from the training ground would be handy.
  • I have the offer of a free ticket in the home end for this. New ground for me to tick off - but I absolutely despise that team and won’t be attending.
  • I wondered why, before the FA cup game people were saying they would never go back. Then I went, and now I know. Fuck that place
  • edited January 2018
    Place is a toilet, fans are up there with Nigels, tin pot club, tin pot ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have the offer of a free ticket in the home end for this. New ground for me to tick off - but I absolutely despise that team and won’t be attending.

I'll have it.
  • I done Wimbledon last season and said never again.
    Total shite hole

Oi it's your round

I'll have it.
    Elfs no shame borg
  • clb74 said:

I done Wimbledon last season and said never again.
    Total shite hole

Oi it's your round
    It was certainly yours last season.

I'll have it.
    I don’t think they will let you in with a high chair and a potty.

I'll have it.
    I don’t think they will let you in with a high chair and a potty.
    I'll take my chances.