Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coming in on loan

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
We can bring in one more prem player on loan ..... any realistic suggestions?

How about Stelios?

Comments

• too busy with easy jet
  • alan smith
  • I guess so, he is a winger after all ....
  • EasyRelegation ?
  • [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]alan smith

Heard a rumour about him last night , and also , wait for it , Reyes
  • edited December 2006
    Villa will be all over Alan Smith if he is available.
    And Newcastle will be too
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]alan smith[/quote]
    too busy working for sky
  • edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]alan smith
    ............ that they're lovers?
  • Reyes !!!

Knowing our luck we'd parade him, then it will turn out he's th bloke off CHiPS....
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]alan smith
    That they're lovers?

You heard it as well then
  • Sponsored links:

• i would like to see a good clearout. get rid of those that aren't going to graft in Championship. we are going down definately, so let's get the team ready for longer season and cold nights in grounds that only have cameras in the grounds to watch for crowd trouble.
  • tainio.
    he is not a regular and wont get in ahead of jenas, malbranque, huddlestone or lennon and they are reportedly going for morten gamst pedersen.
    from what i've seen of him he looks a good player, but whether he would come to us is another matter.
  • that's not a bad call at all PBS.
  • peter whittingham seems to be out of favour with o'neill, could be a way of proving himself.
  • Anthony stokes, been quality this season and really young somethin to prove

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=160872
  • All agreed with Alan Smith - locked on ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]All agreed with Alan Smith - locked on ;o)

after the way he celebrated his goal infront of the Covered End, he can stick any loan move to my beloved Charlton up his backside...........can't stand the bloke!!!!!!!
  • if we weren't going to consider players scoring in front of the covered end, that would rule out half the premiership.....
  • I reckon Al Smith and ZZ top could be a great combination with their take no prisoners attitude.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]if we weren't going to consider players scoring in front of the covered end, that would rule out half the premiership.....
    most who do don't react like he did AFKA, I stand by what I said, the thought of him kissing my Charlton badge has me in a rage already!!!!!!!
  • How about he can play and score the goals, and i'll kiss your Charlton badge

Deal or No Deal ?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]How about he can play and score the goals, and i'll kiss your Charlton badge

Deal or No Deal ?

:-O

No No No No No No No.........................(in a Vicar of Dibley styleeeeeeee)
  • May I suggest you can have Ben watson...but only on permanent deal...I'll even drive him round myself................he's really good! ...honest..... :-)
  • i can't stand Smith but fel we do need a Mr Nasty in the team that can get the players and fans fired up a bit. every player that all opposition teams hate is always a real pain in the arse and gets results often the dirty way. if we can get a player like this and the opponents hate him it will be because he is doing a bloody good job. i say go and get a mean mother f*****r.
  • Smith would never come to us......