Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fortnite Battle Royale

Anyone playing on the PS4?

Comments

• played it for about 5 mins. No idea what I was doing. Walked about a bit. Shot some shit. Got stabbed in the head. game over.
  • Swisdom said:

played it for about 5 mins. No idea what I was doing. Walked about a bit. Shot some shit. Got stabbed in the head. game over.

Fortunately, Thomas Driesen was watching. So you're on a shortlist to play up front if the deal doesn't go through this summer.
  • Swisdom said:

played it for about 5 mins. No idea what I was doing. Walked about a bit. Shot some shit. Got stabbed in the head. game over.

Sorry, are we talking ongoing progress at Sparrows Lane here? :wink:
  • Both my kids are playing this together at present, on separate PS4s, in their separate bedrooms, shouting incoherent crap at each other at the top of their voices through headsets. Because they’re wearing headsets they have no idea how loud they are. My bedroom is in between both theirs, it’s Saturday morning and I’ve woken up to ‘I’m out of ammo’, ‘I need an assault rifle’, ‘I’m being sniped’, ‘heal me, heal me’.

I had to warn my youngest the other day because he was yelling at the top of his voice ‘they’re killing me, I’m being chased, help, help, he’s got a gun, I’m going to die if you don’t get to me’, etc. I’m waiting for the neighbours to call social services.
  • It's really crap.
    People seem to love it but it has poor graphics, long loading times, poor weapon damage and I've won the Royale a couple of times through just hiding my way into the last 3/4
  • PUBG on Xbox one for me. Absolutely addicted!