Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Dream Team

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]need anyone to hold the Andrex?

;)

Randy Andy might need some if past form is anything to go by....
  • LOL

the funniest moment EVER on a football pitch. FACT
  • harsh.. I didn't mention names..
  • Mind you after my performances for the CIFC I'd be lucky to get in the 2nd XI - Mind you I did score 2 against Palace and got a penalty agaisnt Millwall that the asian fella (sorry can't remember his name) missed.
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]harsh.. I didn't mention names..

Everyone here from NA knew anyway.... Besides, I'm sure Andy saw the funny side, didn't he?!
  • don't acre if he didn't. I'm sorry but it was one of those rare gems that has to be shared with the world !
  • i don't know what you're talking about?
  • edited December 2006
    les berry,how very dare you! more martin pringle.
  • I'm sure he won't mind.

After a two day bender up in Leeds, we were playing a game on a sunday morning, he went in for a slide tackle, stretched a bit too far, then got up complaining he had shat himself. We all thought he was joking until he run over to the touchline to find out if anyone had any tissues.

As the half time whistle went, we all congregated on the side, and Andy just run straight past us towards the dressing rooms, with his white shorts sporting what looked like a butterfly print.

One of the funniest things i've ever seen.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]While Polo is meant to be a decent striker.

Meant to be? Whoever told you that?
    Its not true though.

I'm great ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• AFKA - glad my talents have finally been recognised, still going strong(ish) at 32 and unfortunately still playing centre half despite my 'Chris Perry' like statue

Would I know Hillsy then ???
  • as a left footer whos a dead ball speciallist have to put me on the left wing!