Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya

Team GB Speed Skater Elise Christie. I thought I'd open it up to the Charlton Life Community

Yes Or No?

Here I'd say yes:

But here I'm not so sure:

Comments

• Maybe we could add some conditions to make it more interesting.

Would ya:

- if she lost both legs in a freak accident in her 1500m speed skating race later this week?
    - if she had no teeth?
    - if she had a both men's an women's privates? etc etc
  • I would say yes but she would obviously be too fast to catch...
  • I don't think she's THAT attractive.

Clearly just me though!
  • BTW, good to this thread back after all that political and takeover nonsense. I don't come on here to be high brow as you have probably noticed.
  • edited February 2018
    probably no question tbh, Easy yes from me!

Edit- got stuck on a call sorry for repeating as noone had replied when i started it
  • I would say yes but she would obviously be too fast to catch...

I dunno... She'd be screwed trying to run away in Summer here as there would be no ice
  • Croydon said:

Maybe we could add some conditions to make it more interesting.

Would ya:

- if she lost both legs in a freak accident in her 1500m speed skating race later this week?
    - if she had no teeth?
    - if she had a both men's an women's privates? etc etc

Theres some fussy feckers on here! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018
    No for me

Isle of Asda it is then !
  • edited February 2018

No for me

In your face @AFKABartram !!!

Unsink thread
  • edited February 2018

No for me

Have you ever said yes?

Cos if she put it on you, there is little doubt in my tiny little mind that you would say anything else other than yes. Yes fucking please.
  • A good would ya should either be fat, old, ginger etc etc etc

This is a fit female blonde young athlete. Anyone that says no doesn’t deserve a penis.

"Ginger"? Redheads can be knockout beautiful. Don't know how you can pair ginger with fat and old!

• edited February 2018
    Bcaddick said:

A good would ya should either be fat, old, ginger etc etc etc

This is a fit female blonde young athlete. Anyone that says no doesn’t deserve a penis.

"Ginger"? Redheads can be knockout beautiful. Don't know how you can pair ginger with fat and old!

• No for me

Have you ever said yes?

Cos if she put it on you, there is little doubt in my tiny little mind that you would say anything else other than yes. Yes fucking please.
    I’m very picky. I can afford to be as I’m a very attractive 49 year old 18 stone ( all belly ) Adonis .
  • She's got nice eyes.

So has the skater.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bcaddick said:

I'd rather give @DaveMehmet a good seeing to.
  • Of course, didn't you see her fall for me ?
  • Bcaddick said:

When do you get back from Madrid?
    Another CL romance..........Valentines day tomorrow, insist he takes you out first. ;)
  • Team GB Speed Skater Elise Christie. I thought I'd open it up to the Charlton Life Community

Yes Or No?

Here I'd say yes:

But here I'm not so sure:

Is she a Nigel or a knuckle dragger? I'm trying to figure out why she would be subject to a "would ya"
  • A good would ya should either be fat, old, ginger etc etc etc

You do realise you have just described me!

I feel so degraded - mods please sort this out. I refuse to be a mere sex object.
  • Bcaddick said:

When do you get back from Madrid?
    Tomorrow. But im only coming over if the heating is working.
  • A big no from me.

Actually, unless part of the condition for me to have sex with Ronnie O'Sullivan was for her to tag along. I'm still not convinced though.
  • edited February 2018

A big no from me.

Actually, unless part of the condition for me to have sex with Ronnie O'Sullivan was for her to tag along. I'm still not convinced though.

Blimey a threesome with somebody who likes playing with with balls and one who likes moving about on something that’s bone hard. It’s a win win situation with you.
  • Doesn't take much for her to go down.