Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

how bored are you at work today, do you deserve a pay rise?

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
http://www.iqtest.com

:)

Comments

• I got 135 - any advances???
  • i just done the test then at the end it asked for email details and then $9.95

I was about to call Razil every name under the sun, but did i do the wrong one ?
  • edited December 2006
    Just give it an email address and you'll get your score sent through.
  • I got 133, not suprised you're more clever than me though F-blocker !
  • Neither am I! lol
    That extra 2 points must've been how I managed to work out to enter an email address to get the results! ;o)
  • Also bored at work, cleared up my office, played stick cricket for a bit if only the England players were as really good as that in real life, going to go and look for an online Pool game next.

Scored 134 in that test; but it is a bit long so I lost concentration towards the end.....
  • [cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite]Scored 134 in that test; but it is a bit long so I lost concentration towards the end.....

Excuses, excuses!
  • Indeed, but I haven't had to concentrate as long as that on anything today! Just played some mini-putt golf the Guardian have a good page of sports games.
  • 145, which shocked me, AFKA I think successfully completing the test gives you 100 to start with..