Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AFC Wimbledon & Peterborough away tickets on sale tomorrow.

edited February 2018 in General Charlton
753 tickets on restricted sale for AFC Wimbledon including seats.
906 tickets for Peterborough.
https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a81c8b827c8e/tickets-for-afc-wimbledon-and-peterborough-trips-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• £26 for Posh is a bit steep.
  • clive said:

753 tickets on restricted sale for AFC Wimbledon including seats.
    906 tickets for Peterborough.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5a81c8b827c8e/tickets-for-afc-wimbledon-and-peterborough-trips-to-go-on-sale

Should be restricted view not restricted sale, for AFC Wimbledon.
  • I would rather stand stark bollox naked in a gay bar rather than go to Wimbledon again.
    Absolute shit house.

No funny comments please I am easily offended

Your round at afc
  • I would rather stand stark bollox naked in a gay bar rather than go to Wimbledon again.
    Absolute shit house.

No funny comments please I am easily offended

So it was not you in Comptons the other night then?
  • I'd like to be the first person to predict the AFC game being postponed, due to the weather forecast for next week & the fact that they are effectively a non league pitch/ground/set up.
  • I'd like to be the first person to predict the AFC game being postponed, due to the weather forecast for next week & the fact that they are effectively a non league pitch/ground/set up.

F@cking need you just got a ticket today
  • clb74 said:

I'd like to be the first person to predict the AFC game being postponed, due to the weather forecast for next week & the fact that they are effectively a non league pitch/ground/set up.

F@cking need you just got a ticket today
    At least a round of drinks will be cheaper for you this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• have got a ticket for Wimbledon purely to tick it off, have done Peterborough last season not a bad day out as we had the weather for it and lots of outside seating and drinking next to the barge.
  • Going Wimbledon, skipping Posh. Aiming to get to every other Saturday away match until the end of the season.
  • Going Wimbledon, skipping Posh. Aiming to get to every other Saturday away match until the end of the season.

Skipping Wimbledon (having been to the FA Cup match) but going to Posh :smile:

Skipping Wimbledon (having been to the FA Cup match) but going to Posh :smile:
    Doing the same. Kingstonian's ground really is a toilet.
  • 3 of us have tickets for the game against the fake Dons.
  • getting to a few before seasons out.

wimbledon
    northampton
    pompey - which should be a big turnout and a great day out.
    will decide on rochdale nearer the time.
  • Coming down for AFC Wimbledon, slightly worried about the weather and it being called off because of that damned weather thread.
  • You couldn't make it up, part 93...

Valley Away will be running a service to south-west London, priced at £14. Details on pick-up times and locations can be seen below:

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.45am

Dartford: 11am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Bromley: 11.45am

Eltham: 12.05am

Charlton: 12.20am

So by the time the coach gets to Norbiton the Larkfield pick up would have grown facial hair on their FOUR hour journey.
  • You couldn't make it up, part 93...

Valley Away will be running a service to south-west London, priced at £14. Details on pick-up times and locations can be seen below:

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.45am

Dartford: 11am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Bromley: 11.45am

Eltham: 12.05am

Charlton: 12.20am

So by the time the coach gets to Norbiton the Larkfield pick up would have grown facial hair on their FOUR hour journey.
    More that that, it's gonna take 12 hours and 20 minutes just from Bromley to Eltham.
  • That's okay then. At least fans on board will be able to listen to the 2nd half on the radio as they travel from Eltham to Charlton for the final pickup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking forward to Pompey. Could be an important game. I wonder what allocation we will get
  • Looking forward to Pompey. Could be an important game. I wonder what allocation we will get

minimum 1400 if required can be 2800.

i would hope we could sell out this one if in a good spot in table.

minimum 1400 if required can be 2800.

i would hope we could sell out this one if in a good spot in table.
    Looking forward to that one. It's been a while since we played there in the league
  • currently wimbledon tickets are still on sale, dont know what the requirements are for it, but was expecting that to be sold out by now.
  • one for @ElfsborgAddick pompey trains is there any saving in buying now compared with paying on the day?.
  • one for @ElfsborgAddick pompey trains is there any saving in buying now compared with paying on the day?.

I'll start a thread.

The answer is yes btw.
  • Coming down for AFC Wimbledon, slightly worried about the weather and it being called off because of that damned weather thread.

I wouldn't shell out in advance ( as far as possible).
  • Got our 2 tickets for the new scum & will get tickets for the real 'boro next week.

I wouldn't shell out in advance ( as far as possible).
    It's not that bad, coming down for mates birthday but prefer to get a match in, had the choice of Shrewsbury at home or AFC and just hope I haven't chosen the wrong option.
  • Got our 2 tickets for the new scum & will get tickets for the real 'boro next week.

Who the bloody hell are those teams?