Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Knock Out Cup & Johnstones Paint Quarter Finals draws

Despite freezing conditions, our two celebrities, Omar Pouso and Mikel Alonso, managed to get to the Hilton Park Lane Hotel to pull out the balls for the Quarter Final draws of the Prediction Knock Out Cup and the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup.

Sadly, it’s a sign of the times that the Premier League teams don’t take the Cup seriously any more. Games will hopefully take place this weekend with replays the following weekend if needed. The draws are as follows:

Prediction Knock Out Cup 5th round draw

stackitsteve (93) [Conf] v. Dannoo_86 (73) [Lg2]
lancashire lad (108) [Conf] v. cblock (25) [Champ]
Swerve (102) [Conf] v. Karim_myBagheri (100) [Conf]
Tavern (45) [Lg1] v. stonemuse (64) [Lg1]

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup 4th round

clb74 (99) [Conf] v. charltonkeston (59) [Lg1]
RedChaser (21) [Champ] v. Big_Bob (47) [Lg1]
LenGlover (70) [Lg2] v. redlanered (23) [Champ]
mrbligh (62) [Lg1] v. jakecafc (111) [Conf]

Good luck, all!

Comments

• What an exciting comp, so many conference sides still in it, well done to them.
  • edited March 2018
    Prediction Knock Out Cup and Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup are postponed and put on ice (sorry) until next week. You can relax over the weekend now.
  • boo unfair, I've had the Lass out clearing the playing area to leave a moist uneven surface which suits my style
  • F@ck me youre worse than southeastern you and afka
  • edited March 2018

boo unfair, I've had the Lass out clearing the playing area to leave a moist uneven surface which suits my style

Health & Safety, I'm afraid. We don't any legal cases against us. We also didn't want the big away support that @cblock would bring having travel problems.
  • I should'nt be expected to play on that surface.
  • boo unfair, I've had the Lass out clearing the playing area to leave a moist uneven surface which suits my style

Health & Safety, I'm afraid. We don't any legal cases against us. We also didn't want the big away support that @cblock would bring having travel problems.
    Are they the ones doing the aways but not the homes
  • Other way round mate:-)