Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread - Charlton vs. Plymouth 24/03/2018

Comments

• Options
    Only way for me to follow Plymouth game today on this thread....Have to finish the game ontime today as have match to attend this evening...

Todays game is going to be hard and i expect the same result as the last few weeks that have gone bye.

Will watch this site with interest today but can not wait until Roland calls it aday.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Whichever full back has Reeves in front of him in a 4-4-2, good luck with that one.

Reeves started his career as a left back so should be okay to cover.
  • Options

Only way for me to follow Plymouth game today on this thread....Have to finish the game ontime today as have match to attend this evening...

Todays game is going to be hard and i expect the same result as the last few weeks that have gone bye.

Will watch this site with interest today but can not wait until Roland calls it aday.

Welcome Lewis, hopefully it will be an enjoyable thread today
  • Options
    GAME TIME! #cafc

• Options
    Richard J said:

RedChaser said:

Whichever full back has Reeves in front of him in a 4-4-2, good luck with that one.

Reeves started his career as a left back so should be okay to cover.
    From what I've seen of him this season he couldn't tackle his way out of a wet paper bag and the laundry person must love him as his shorts never get dirty, I'll be delighted for his full back though if he proves me wrong.
  • Options
    COYA !!!!
  • Options
    Plymouth Argyle FC

Verified account

@Only1Argyle
    33s33 seconds ago
    More
    Amazing sound greeted the lads as they broke from the line-up - 3,00-plus in the Jimmy Seed Stand. A - [expletive deleted] - mazing.

I think they mean 3000-plus
  • Options
    The sides switch it around prior to kick-off. The Addicks will kick towards the Covered End in the first-half.....let's have plenty of noise! #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KICK-OFF | 1' We are off and underway... #cafc
  • Options
    I really want Roland's era to end with a win... COYA
  • Options
    Plymouth Argyle FC

Verified account

@Only1Argyle
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Charlton won the toss and turned us round, so we'll be attacking the 3,000-plus first dig.
  • Options
    Still trying to get to this game! I thought all this traffic was returning fans :wink:
    Have now dived into Stone Acre Park/ Curry’s car park but are they hot on slapping tickets on cars exceeding the 75 min stay?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Bowyer gone for jumper and trousers. Unclear if it's a Parkinson v neck.

He can wear what he likes as long as we win!
  • Options
    1' Chance inside 23 seconds! Ajose flicks the ball into the path of Zyro who has just Matthews to beat, but the keeper is quick off the mark to deny him. #cafc
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Not a Henry cardigan then?
  • Options
    2' Break in play while Plymouth's Sawyer receives treatment following that chance. #cafc
  • Options
    Plymouth Argyle FC

Verified account

@Only1Argyle
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Great covering tackle from the skipper as Zyro broke through - he's hurt and the physio is on.
  • Options
    yessss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

1' Chance inside 23 seconds! Ajose flicks the ball into the path of Zyro who has just Matthews to beat, but the keeper is quick off the mark to deny him. #cafc

Promising start.
  • Options
    Fuck me what a strike from Page!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL 1-0

• Options
    Page!!!!!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Scoham said:

Not a Henry cardigan then?
    Cardigans are sooo last year century
  • Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Options
    Get in there !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Get in there Lewis Page hahahaha
  • Options
    What a goal!!!!
  • Options
    WHAT A HIT! That is goal of the season material.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!