Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So will he be Zhidane or Zhiburn ?

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Demented, nutty violent star from the Far East.

Love it.

Only thing that will top this is learning he plays with a kung fu style headband....

Comments

• Does that mean we start calling him Hong Kong Phooey????
  • seriously though, nothing has been said about work permits, what's the situation ?
  • he's the chinese national captain, 26. He's gonna get permit easy
  • well you'd expect the captain of his country to have no problem with work permits to be honest, he's definitely played the qualifying number of internationals over the last 2 years
  • Seriously, I wonder if he knows Kung Fu.. might help to firm up the training regime..

;)
  • Although its reported that ZZ is the best player in China - has anybody here seen him play?
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5LFqJOj03k

there he is.
    from that, he looks quite good to be keeping up with cisse.
  • [cite]Posted By: haders[/cite]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5LFqJOj03k

there he is.
    from that, he looks quite good to be keeping up with cisse.

Can't view it at work - is this before or after he breaks Cisse's leg??? ;o)
  • i think its both, before and after
  • Seriously, I wonder if he knows Kung Fu.. might help to firm up the training regime..

Apparently you also need to know the laws of cricket...
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes, I have seen him play on TV down here in Oz. He played here last year (I think) for some sort of Chinese rep side against the Aussie youth team and it was on Foxtel (Sky).
    He was billed then as the big superstar in China and from what I remember of the game he was a real terrier in the middle of the park and harried and hassled all night long.
    Sorry I can't remember much more but it was definitely him because all the Aussie commentators were calling him the "Chinese Zidane" for obvious reasons.
    Got to say that of all the overseas players that they have here in the A-League (like the old Third Division) the Chinese are definitely the best and some of their players are really tasty, hard working and skilfull.
  • is he available tonight?
    sounds like he can put a foot in, which might be handy if, as being touted, henry returns at some point tonight.