Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is Charlton Live On Tonight?

Or are they still in the pub celebrating yesterday’s victory.

Comments

• Supposed to be a special on-assignment broadcast from the land down under...
  • Nothing to talk about in the world of Charlton Athletic so wouldn't be surprised if they give it a miss this week.
  • We will indeed be on - join us at 7pm!
  • LouisMend said:

We will indeed be on - join us at 7pm!

Nah I prefer you lot miserable.
  • Can you play KR's interview with Sky today after the Oxford game (snigger). Especially as he statedthe Oxford dominated from start to finish and they had the most chances. I will give him sympathy in that they started to the look better side BEFORE the penalty. However, they were already 1 nil down. Thank god he is gone. He talks Jack.
  • Once Robinson had gone by Thursday, with news that a takeover was happening, I had "itchy feet" about going Saturday. After having an alcoholic session Friday night after word Friday night (3 bottles of Bud and 3/4 large glasses Of Malbu and coke Friday night, as I woke up Sat morning at 11.45am with NO hangover, I decided I will go. Great last minute decision. I thought I would see a team playing well (Plymouth) playing MY team (CAFC) with an outside chance of play offs. New era, with Bowyer and Jacko in charge. I expected nothing. How surprised how I was to see a different Charlton performance (which must have taken Plymouth by surpries) and coming home with 3 points. I feel like with the takeover happening, different tacticts, hungry and hard working players back we have got our old Charlton back. I am not bothered if we don't make the play offs. I have got the Champagne on ice for the takeover announcement. It would be a Brucie bonus if we got into the play offs and actually won them.
  • Rudders22 said:

Once Robinson had gone by Thursday, with news that a takeover was happening, I had "itchy feet" about going Saturday. After having an alcoholic session Friday night after word Friday night (3 bottles of Bud and 3/4 large glasses Of Malbu and coke Friday night, as I woke up Sat morning at 11.45am with NO hangover, I decided I will go. Great last minute decision. I thought I would see a team playing well (Plymouth) playing MY team (CAFC) with an outside chance of play offs. New era, with Bowyer and Jacko in charge. I expected nothing. How surprised how I was to see a different Charlton performance (which must have taken Plymouth by surpries) and coming home with 3 points. I feel like with the takeover happening, different tacticts, hungry and hard working players back we have got our old Charlton back. I am not bothered if we don't make the play offs. I have got the Champagne on ice for the takeover announcement. It would be a Brucie bonus if we got into the play offs and actually won them.

Very good, I see what you did there Sport :wink: .
  • Great to have some cheerful & positive things for the Charlton faithful to focus on for a change.
  • RedChaser said:

Rudders22 said:

Once Robinson had gone by Thursday, with news that a takeover was happening, I had "itchy feet" about going Saturday. After having an alcoholic session Friday night after word Friday night (3 bottles of Bud and 3/4 large glasses Of Malbu and coke Friday night, as I woke up Sat morning at 11.45am with NO hangover, I decided I will go. Great last minute decision. I thought I would see a team playing well (Plymouth) playing MY team (CAFC) with an outside chance of play offs. New era, with Bowyer and Jacko in charge. I expected nothing. How surprised how I was to see a different Charlton performance (which must have taken Plymouth by surpries) and coming home with 3 points. I feel like with the takeover happening, different tacticts, hungry and hard working players back we have got our old Charlton back. I am not bothered if we don't make the play offs. I have got the Champagne on ice for the takeover announcement. It would be a Brucie bonus if we got into the play offs and actually won them.

Very good, I see what you did there Sport :wink: .
    I have to admit RedChasrer, I genuinly didn't think of it as a pun when I wrote it (although it looks good I was actually thinking of Bruce Forysth). What a shame I didn't think of it) Good spot though RedChaser